MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

anticipated products...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Author anticipated products...
reppiks
these unreleased modules are listed on "the harvestman digital audio electronics" facebook page:

- homicide censor
- bionic lester
- governor blacksnake
- hamfest gloryhole

wonder what they all are? is one of them the granular beast?

also very intrigued as to what other Kuzmin collabs are in the pipeline/thoughtline... but waiting on the VCO and Kuzminorgel first on this front of course.
Montag
Those are some crazy names! I hope the granular is the homicide censor- sounds awesome. Not sure what I think of hamfest gloryhole though..
bkbirge
reppiks wrote:

- hamfest gloryhole

wonder what they all are?

I believe that's just a large blank panel with a 2" diameter hole concealing a bare wire connected to the mains.

Cybananna
bkbirge wrote:
reppiks wrote:

- hamfest gloryhole

wonder what they all are?

I believe that's just a large blank panel with a 2" diameter hole concealing a bare wire connected to the mains.

applause lol I think that's the first harvestman module I just don't want.
Ted
Okay, so we know what the Bionic Lester is. Volkmire's Inferno is the granular bit, yeah? Hammeroid is the drum sampler, right?

How about the rest of these?

reppiks wrote:
these unreleased modules are listed on "the harvestman digital audio electronics" facebook page:

- homicide censor
- governor blacksnake
- hamfest gloryhole
DonKartofflo
i believe one of them is the pitch to cv device that is soon to be released SlayerBadger!
Leoespejo
I think the "Granular Module" name is Volkmire's Inferno but as you may know things could change. And i haven't seen any commentary about that module from Governor Blacksnake.

It would be nice to know something.......also about the Piston Expander hope it was one of those...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman  
Page 1 of 1