MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

BugMod gets its Funk on
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author BugMod gets its Funk on
dan_p
messing about tonight and the old BugMod got its funk on, had a lot of fun jamming with it so recorded a bit.

Not an inspired take but you get the idea. I just wanted to get it down quick before I go to bed.

BugFunk

pretty much all the funk is coming from the E350, I did cheat a bit though and sought outside assistance from a ModCan 55b Quantizer. its fed from a BugCrusher in S@H mode which is fed from a Syn2A. Drums are all Syn2A's through LPGs or SV's.
darenager
Dan is down with the funk! Love how the bass sounds like the strings are being scraped and picked, what were you using for the sequence going into the quantizer just the s&h? I just got some modcan stuff including the quantizer but not even used it yet, gotta sort a case first.

Anyway - top nanners Can't get enough of that funky stuff applause
bar|none
Killer sounds!!
radams
Damn that was cool - dig the ECHO Guinness ftw!
a100user
All these amazing BugModular tunes are driving me crazy.

Very nice work Dan, seriously between you and darenager you've take the Bug to places I didn't know it could go.

Note to self, do more patching.

Cheers

David
BugBrand
Glide slidey! And some little rattles in the background. And a solid tech kick.

a100user wrote:
All these amazing BugModular tunes are driving me crazy.

Very nice work Dan, seriously between you and darenager you've take the Bug to places I didn't know it could go.

Note to self, do more patching.

Cheers

David

I feel the craze in a very good way! Similarly noting that I must get some playing in between Christmas & New Year.
indexofmetals
really nice, like an old unreleased daft punk track
BananaPlug
Very inspiring stuff! The world needs need more synth funk.
dan_p
Thanks guys.

Daren - Input to qauntizer was a sample and hold from bugcrusher, input was a syn2a that was modulated with the output from the bugcrusher it was feeding. 55b was in free run mode(could of just used the 55b but. The patch started out wirh just the bugcrusher, i just patched the 55b in.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1