MUFF WIGGLER
you'll find what you're looking for, life's like that

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Please join us at NAMM! MW will be hosting a booth and we would like to invite all manufacturers small and large to join us. We are delighted to support this scene and help provide booth space for anyone who wants to show off their gear and partake in the company of the best group of folks on earth. Please email [email protected] to discuss details. Hope to see you there!

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
RackPlanner 1.3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12, 13, 14  Next [all]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author RackPlanner 1.3
dougcl
Number 6

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi folks, I have just released a new version of Rack Planner (version 1.0.8).

Features:
1) Rack filename now appears on the title bar.
2) Module delete added to the menu and Ctrl+D. I found out that the DEL key was not working on Macs.
3) You can now edit the Rack Properties (scale, rows, cols, etc.) from within the program.

The last one is a huge improvement (and a lot of work), so don't hesitate to upgrade. I know some of you are on old versions, and there have been a lot of changes since the beginning (we're on the eighth release). See the first post of this thread for the upgrade link.

Doug
dude
fuck yeah!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

yay for doug!!! nanners thank you sir!!! It's peanut butter jelly time!
dougcl
Number 6

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ha ha, thanks. w00t
KNYST
hiding in the forest

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

In queue:

# Flight Of Harmony_F_Plague Bearer.zip
# BugBrand_F_PRC3A.zip
# BugBrand_F_DD3.zip
# BugBrand_F_CTL2.zip
# BugBrand_F_CTL1 v2.zip (the July version of this module)
# Livewire_E_Dual Cyclotron.zip

Mistakes d'oh!
# BugBrand_F_DD3.zip (wrong image)
# BugBrand_F_PRC1.zip (already up)
# BugBrand_F_ENV1.zip (already up)
# BugBrand_F_DD2.zip (already up)
# BugBrand_F_DD1.zip (already up)
# Livewure_E_Dual Cyclotron.zip (typo)

Sorry - I need to sleep...!

>> The KNYST Gong performances!
authorless
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

such a great utility for not only planing a rack but also rearranging a rack.
dougcl
Number 6

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi folks, I discovered that module zip files created on a Mac using the COMPRESS option would not load into Rack Planner properly. The modules would come up blank.

This problem has now been fixed and available for download.

Go here as usual, http://www.hevanet.com/dougcl/rp

Please note we are now on revision 1.0.9. There are a lot of great improvements, so if you aren't on the latest version, please give it a try.
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
eat the kids first

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

can someone help me out with sorting the modules?

Ive downloaded all the euro modules into the euro_modules folder and everything was fine but since there was like 4023948 modules I went ahead and sorted each .zip file into respected folders INSIDE the euro_modules folder. For example all doepfer modules are in ./euro_modules/doepfer, harvestman modules are in ./euro_modules/harvestman etc etc...

but the folders dont show up when I go to add a modules. I imagine I have to edit one or more .xml file, but I have no idea what im doing.

any ideas?

thanks!
dougcl
Number 6

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi the program doesn't currently support module subfolders. All modules need to be in the directory specified by modulesPath in the rack file.

I suppose I could change this.
dude
fuck yeah!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i just wanted to stress how entirely wonderful and helpful this program has and continues to be for me. i would be lost in the modular maze without it and would gladly buy it if it weren't free. no person trying to compile their dream frankensynth should ever be caught planning without this program.

ok now, it would be nice to be able to have different formats in one rack. jus-sayin'

:dougcl:

essex sound lab
wiggler of the spheres

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

As someone who started using Rack Planner in the middle of the night last night: between the app itself and the support from Squiggletronics...wow! VERY nice.

Now one little feature request: maybe a warning when you quit without saving? very frustrating
BananaPlug
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
the app itself and the support from Squiggletronics...wow! VERY nice.

The Squiggletronics part is my doing. A whole slew of mostly Dotcom format stuff was contributed today and I just added it to the library. If that was from you, thanks.
qu.one
hypnotic and sanctified

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

just want to say thx for this - i have only been using the online one but i cant do anything on my laptop when my train goes underground!!!!

now I can!

essex sound lab
wiggler of the spheres

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

BananaPlug wrote:
Quote:
the app itself and the support from Squiggletronics...wow! VERY nice.

The Squiggletronics part is my doing. A whole slew of mostly Dotcom format stuff was contributed today and I just added it to the library. If that was from you, thanks.

Ah, you know I should have put 2+2 together from reading the posts to know who was behind it...but I was busy trying to grok how to use it all! Excellent job you've done to make it easy for people to contribute to the library while helping themselves. Very cool.

Yes, I added a bunch of MU stuff this morning. Sorry the images aren't better but I did the best I could with manufacturers' sites and PDFs.

Gordon
BananaPlug
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Want to moderate a section of the Module Library? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Later this year, don't know when I'll get it setup, I'll be looking for people to be "moderators" for the different parts of the library. The moderators would review and accept/reject contributions left by the users of ModuleMaker, and could clean up and make more uniform the names of the modules already in the library. Nominations?

I have some other plans too and I think getting a few people on board to brainstorm with would be a good thing.
qu.one
hypnotic and sanctified

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

after using this and love it - the only thing i could ask for (if even possible in this format) is a floating window to select modules from instead of constantly having an 'open' dialog box.

sorry if this has been requested already - i didnt read through the whole thread. lazy today.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> RackPlanner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12, 13, 14  Next [all]
Page 9 of 14

Jump to: