MUFF WIGGLER
one billion tastes and tunes

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Watch out! I just nuked 1-post user "gear101" after receiving five different complaints over the course of about 20mins that he's sending PMs to people offering to sell gear. Seems pretty fishy! I'm sure he'll be back under a different name but with the same old game. Be careful! Thanks to everyone who let me know about this guy.

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
RackPlanner 1.3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next [all]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author RackPlanner 1.3
BananaPlug
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

d'oh! Just fixed another broken thing in today's revised ModuleMaker. That's what I get for rushing it out the door. Nothing serious just a typo disabling essential functions.
Drumdrumdrumdrum
What she said

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So this is only for PC?
qu.one
hypnotic and sanctified

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Drumdrumdrumdrum wrote:
So this is only for PC?

not at all. it's java.

Henfield
Better Chemistry through Sound

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hey, I tried this today, but I could not get any Rack Image .jpgs to download for the Dotcom format. No issues with Euro, 5U, etc., but it wouldn't work for Dotcom.
dougcl
Number 6

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://squiggletronics.com/files/RackPlannerModules/collections/Dotcom .zip

This is just the button at the top of the dotcom area.
BananaPlug
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Henfield: I noticed an out of date file. I replaced that, tried it, it worked.

dougcl: You're linking him to a big file of all the dotcom module zips but I think he was asking for a Rack-o-matic rack image to use in RackPlanner.

Henfield

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

BananaPlug wrote:
Henfield: I noticed an out of date file. I replaced that, tried it, it worked.

dougcl: You're linking him to a big file of all the dotcom module zips but I think he was asking for a Rack-o-matic rack image to use in RackPlanner.

I appreciate the help! You are right, I am looking for a Rack-o-matic image. I may be doing something wrong, but it still does not work for me.
BananaPlug
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Turns out I was too stingy about handing out memory and the small test I did had enough but yours did not. It will now make a 50 space wide Dotcom without complaining and should avoid fatal errors if you ask for something too big but the numbers are not working out quite as I expected so I can't guarantee that.
Henfield

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

BananaPlug wrote:
Turns out I was too stingy about handing out memory and the small test I did had enough but yours did not. It will now make a 50 space wide Dotcom without complaining and should avoid fatal errors if you ask for something too big but the numbers are not working out quite as I expected so I can't guarantee that.

A huge thank you!!! It works!!! I just need the Oakley MU modules added to the Library!!
essex sound lab
wiggler of the spheres

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Henfield wrote:
I just need the Oakley MU modules added to the Library!!

I've done a few, but perhaps I didn't make them public or they were rejected.

They're hard to do well because there aren't many straight-on shots of them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> RackPlanner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next [all]
Page 17 of 21

Jump to: