MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

RackPlanner 1.3
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> RackPlanner Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 [all]
Author RackPlanner 1.3
BananaPlug
The deal with Serge as individual modules is that it's a 1" increment and in a normal panel there is a half inch of dead space at each end of the 17" panel. The M class has 1/2" of dead space in each M panel (each 8" panel has 7 columns) plus the 1" lost to the obelisk. So the simplest thing is to deal with it as a 16" rack and ignore the dead space.

I suppose the format could be redefined as having a 1/2 inch increment but that's sort of weird and existing modules would have to be redefined, or perhaps HP could become fractional so you could put a 0.5HP blank on each end of your run of 16 1HP modules. Neither of those is ideal but I think I like the 2nd better.
rouslan
Does anyone know if there's a newer version of this software?
sonicwarrior
Why? Did you find a bug?
micharrr
Thanks for your work, been searching for such a planner. It's very helpful and easy to use.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> RackPlanner Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 [all]
Page 9 of 9