MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Dangling from a SoundCloud
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Dangling from a SoundCloud
BugBrand
Well, last year I signed up to Virb but it very quickly turned shit..
Finally I'm getting a chance to get some equipment set up in a kind of studio arrangement.
Rough demo sounds as I start playing again::::

http://soundcloud.com/bugbrand

Beginning with a few recordings from between Chrimble and NY. Making use of Xbase09, Mono/Poly, Fat Controller, Time Factor and BugModular.
tIB
nice! listening now, will go through in more detail later but good to see you up at the cloud.

you manage to get the xbase going alright?

all together now is very nice btw...

Guinness ftw!
Babaluma
dude that case/synth on your SC profile looks LUSH!!!
BugBrand
Babaluma wrote:

Thanks - it IS lush!!
More glory pics on a previous bug-blog post:
http://bugbrand.blogspot.com/2010/12/new-modular-bits-early-christmas. html

Ta!
darenager
Weird, alltogethernow2snd has a melody around the 2 minute mark that is almost exactly the same as a melody in one of my tracks, I'll have to post it later but it is quite uncanny! It was a track done on a Tenori On though not my BB.

Back to have a good listen to the rest of them now, but really liking this sound you have going on!
darenager
Really liking AWmix too, but BattleMix is my fave, has a nice techno vibe to it, some of the sounds remind me of early Juan Atkins/Marty Bonds stuff, very nice thumbs up
Kent
Babaluma wrote:

No joke. I haven't listened yet but that case caught my eye straight away. Nice work, Mr. Bugs.
radams
Just listening - sounds great so far - gonna download and give a proper listen later - liking the textures !
BugBrand
Cheers!

I received some kind of SoundClouder-of-the-day message/award - generates some kind of 'badge-of-honour' but I don't do Facebook or Twitter so can't claim it even if I wanted to (certain it isn't a spam attack!)
dan_p
Its all great but AW takes the biscuit dude!

the AW2 sounds are super cool and the full version is just lovely.

fuck SoundClouder of the day, you should get Synth Builder of the decade!!

Guinness ftw!
BananaPlug
I don't know whether to we're not worthy or applause so I'll just nanners

Thanks for the sounds. I like the way BattleMix dies at the end.
KNYST
Great to listen to some new recordings of yours.
Love AW2! - it's just perfect.
and AWMix! - makes me happy eek!
This is fun!
bkbirge
Awesome sounds! Clearly the bug is where to go for sci fi blips and beeps that still sounds musical! love
a100user
Wonderful Tom

BTW I keep seeing references for the E350 is this something new from you or is it the MOTM module?

Keep them coming Tom

David
richard
keep up David! hihi its the Bugbrand manifestation of the MOTM E350

exciting times
dan_p
richard wrote:
Bugbrand manifestation of the MOTM E350

exciting times

w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t

and it freakin rocks it.
BugBrand
Cheers All!

a100user wrote:
BTW I keep seeing references for the E350 is this something new from you or is it the MOTM module?

I've only made 4 so far (one a keeper) but have a stack more kits coming over shortly to make further ones.

They're mentioned/shown in threads elsewhere but it is basically taking the kit and adding input attenuators (a MUST in my opinion) to the X/Y/Z mod inputs and bringing the two option jumpers to front panel switches

(oh and keeping the whole build parallel so that it can fit in the bug-frames)

Picture Link E350

I think that all the current kits are spoken for, but email me to discuss a possible one in the future - I've still got panels & my custom pcbs.

I am *very* happy to have one in my system, that's for sure!
BugBrand
Got some new bits up this morning:::

Demos of the newly revised PT Delay Module

& a rich drone of modular + electric guitar.

Up there now: http://soundcloud.com/bugbrand
a100user
Love the sound of the new PRC1 Tom

David
KNYST
that guitar/modular piece we're not worthy
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1