MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Goin Old School
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Goin Old School
radams
Here's a modular bit ! Just going for some old school electronic music sounds and getting used to spinning knobs on the BugBox !
http://soundcloud.com/radams-1/1964-1
darenager
applause Choice!
BugBrand
Awesome!
Is this another of your edited selections? (like the first two collages you posted)
Sounds a lot like Radiophonics and Raymond Scott!
1964 - spot on title.
radams
Thanks - I did 4 passes about 10 minutes each - just experimenting but I did have a certain sound and flow in mind -going for that 60's electronic sound - I figured 10 minutes of me screwing around trying to figure out what I'm doing might not be so tolerable so I did some sloppy editing and cut it down to five minutes or so - figured that wouldn't be so bad ! The reverb is mostly to cover up bad editing - I'm sure people cutting tape with razor blades had reverb friends too ! Maybe I'll throw up a straight pass through up for a listen
a100user
Nice work radams

Being a fan of old school electronic music - Orham, Derbyshire, Subotnik, Carey etc I really like this.
dan_p
Nice one Randy.

Free yourself from Midi and computers for they are the tools of Babylon.

Om

great sounds in there mate.
radams
one slogan I refer to often belonged to the Art Ensemble of Chicago - they used the motto "Ancient to the Future" - I like that - also a great quote that makes me laugh - Wayne Shorter " all acoustic music is electric because there is electricity in water "
dan_p
radams wrote:
one slogan I refer to often belonged to the Art Ensemble of Chicago - they used the motto "Ancient to the Future" - I like that - also a great quote that makes me laugh - Wayne Shorter " all acoustic music is electric because there is electricity in water "

Art ensemble of Chicago and Wayne Shorter quotes!! you a Jazz freak too mate? I've been brought up listening to Jazz music, probably explains my peculiar ear for "music" I remember listening to one of my Dad's Art ensemble records when I was really young (8/9 years old or something?), I used to love it, probably the sound of Mayhem.

thumbs up thumbs up
radams
thanks all !
Dan - when I was younger I was told if I could play jazz I could play anything - that turned out to be a great big LIE - was also told if one could play classical one could play anything - LIES LIES LIES
I really love music - all of it !
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1