MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Received two new additions to the family
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Received two new additions to the family
a100user
UTL2C & PRC1
After a painful wait, I missed the postman and 3 days passed before I could collect the package, racked them up and this is the first thing that can out.

http://soundcloud.com/a100user/bug-experiment-160111

I'm only using half the Matrix Mixer but what a powerful little device. Got to the end of the recording - I could have just kept going - and realised that each input channel has a bypass switch d'oh!

Lots of possibilites with this.

The PRC1 is an awesome little delay, and sound so different from my Sound of Shadows even though they use the same delay chip.

Nice one Tom thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

David
Ekofisk
I am really liking the ´new´delay, also. I think I prefer the feedback to work in this manner as opposed to the previous version.

I thought my matrix mixer was fucked when I hooked it up the other day. It was just ´kind of´doing it´s thing, but it didn´t seem to work like it should.
After thinking it was a power issue, and a lot of switching around, I accidentally saw that the ground wire (green) of the power cable had come loose. d'oh!

After replacing the cable, it works great. It truly is a device made for chaos. Which I like.
darenager
HOT hihi
BugBrand
I like how it has the constant pulse running through it - while the mixing is sometimes making it all wade through thick, squelchy treacle!
radams
Nice experiment !
a100user
Thanks Guys
dan_p
Fair play David.

Really enjoyed listening to that.

Guinness ftw!
a100user
Cheers Dan

So far I confess all I'm doing with my bug is experimenting and learning.

I want to start actually using it in composition now - but it's so damn flexible I just get sucked into it every time I switch it on.
radams
Keep it going - with you all the way man !
dan_p
a100user wrote:
Cheers Dan

So far I confess all I'm doing with my bug is experimenting and learning.

I want to start actually using it in composition now - but it's so damn flexible I just get sucked into it every time I switch it on.

man, me too. I start off trying a particular technique out and then 20 minutes later I have no patch cables left!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1