MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Time Modules Sequencing
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Author Time Modules Sequencing
sunsinger
Here a track I did using the Time Modules Sequencing Suite as the primary source of the clocking, timing, and sequencing notes, volumes, filters etc..
Cathexis
l]

And here's my Time Modules Suite Ensemble. (the Time Buffer is mounted in the back of the cabinet) The whole thing is clocked by a Future Retro Mobius.
rico loverde
i really enjoyed those. thank you for posting them. what a cool sequencer rig you got going. STG makes some amazing stuff I must say...
doofa beena
damn i gotta say your STG sequencing suite is RAD!!!! This is fun! This is fun!
I cant wait to expand mine a bit,
and i also cant wait for that time divider module to come out!!!!
dude
ron your stuff sounds really beautiful!!!
JohnLRice
Great stuff, Ron! love The second link doesn't work, so I found and listened to this one instead:
http://soundcloud.com/sunsinger/sequencer-inventions-part-1
itijik
Great tracks, man thumbs up

They look like a lot of fun!
analogsteve
sunsinger wrote:

That looks beautiful. Nice cabinet too!
yusynth
Excellent sequences thumbs up
sunsinger
Thanks everyone for your kind encouragement. Just added a fifth VMS module thanks to a kind benefactor. It's going in soon. BTW John the second link "STG Percussion Demo" now works. Thanks for the heads up.
nerdware
Is this the largest set of STG sequencer modules in use? (Or does Hans Zimmer have a wall of them?) I love how expandable this system is. It's a truely modular sequencer! razz
Just me
sunsinger wrote:
Thanks everyone for your kind encouragement. Just added a fifth VMS module thanks to a kind benefactor. It's going in soon. BTW John the second link "STG Percussion Demo" now works. Thanks for the heads up.

And now your benefactor is making bell and squeaky noises. w00t
Christopher Winkels
That first track was the perfect accompaniment to a rainy Saturday morning. Thanks for posting it. thumbs up
suitandtieguy
nerdware wrote:
Is this the largest set of STG sequencer modules in use? (Or does Hans Zimmer have a wall of them?)

yes Ron has the largest installation (until i'm done with my rig LAWL.)

I would love to show the system to Hans sometime though.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Page 1 of 1