MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

new album full of Bugbrand
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author new album full of Bugbrand
indexofmetals
The first album of my own music has been released this week, it's called "Drawing the footpath of the sun" and can be downloaded for free at http://richardquirk.bandcamp.com/ or www.commandtodestroy.co.uk.

It's 16 instrumental tracks of Bugbrand, Fender Bass VI, Rickenbacker, field recordings plus some shortwave radio. Lots of the guitar and shortwave radio got fed through the Bugbrand as well.

The title comes from Manx Gaelic for sun-dial. It's out on the Command To Destroy label I run with the two other guys from The Chasms and a CD will be available shortly if anyone's still interested in those anymore.

cheers

Richard
cebec
Loving this album to death, Richard! Excellent work all around. Guinness ftw!
KNYST
Wonderful - will listen through the whole thing soon!
Cheers!
Minimoog56
Sitting by a beautiful beach in Florida while Cairo burns. Need to listen to this right now. Thank you in advance.
rico loverde
very cool , thank you. enjoying it a lot.
darenager
Not had a chance to have full listen through yet, but track 1 is stunning thumbs up
BugBrand
Richard kindly sent me a copy a few weeks ago and I've really enjoyed putting it on at the workshop.

A highly recommended download!
radams
I've been listening to this often -------- the power fell --------index of metals --------keeps the power falling ------ great provoker of emotion
anadeji
just found this yesterday via MF, been listening non-stop.
mirri
applause thumbs up
KNYST
What a great album. I can't stop listening. Haunting.
Impressive work - cheers! Guinness ftw!
indexofmetals
Cheers guys, really glad that people are enjoying it. I'm at work on the next one and some collaborations so looks like 2011 will be a very productive year.
CursedFrogurt
Very nice. I melted away into this under the influence of an herbal reality/music enhancement supplement last night. The only thing that I could ask is some longer pieces. I could imagine ones like the first track at 5-10 minutes, slowly building in texture and inertia. I just wanted it to keep going!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1