MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

West Coast 1970
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author West Coast 1970
radams
seriously, i just don't get it There is post about Morton Subotnick in the Buchla forum - he is a great - here an attempt at some West Cost 1970's sounds !
Hey people - taking this down to open up some space on my soundcloud - it was a fun experiment - thanks for the positivity !
Knyst -Mirri - Daren - Tom - anyone else who endured the whole 25 minutes - pm an address and your gold stars will be on the way !
SORRY - took this down to clear some space !
dan_p
only caught a snippet (on the can hihi ) so far but What i got was superb dude. thumbs up

Will try to get a marathon listen whie doing my paperwork.
indexofmetals
downloading it now, looking forward to it. You should also try Warner Jepson, there's double CD compilation of his late 60's / early 70's work, mainly on the Buchla 100 or 200.
Minimoog56
The Musik came from this Source - http://www.radiom.org/

I highly recommend for all things new and musical from forty years ago to the present...

Charles Armikhanian form the SF Bay Area is the director of this site and did or gathered a lot of the interviews and musical performances himself.

There is GOLD at this site...

John Cage,Mortie Feldman, synths, spoken work, music concrete and the like....
radams
follow Minimoog56's advice and check out the Subotnick performance and all the rest - some great stuff there ----
indexofmetals says check out Jepson - yes ! Those 100 and 200 series sound so cool !
I probably won't leave the westcoast 1970 thing up too long - just fiddling around - got about 3 hrs worth of the same ----
it would be better to form it more -- so I probably will take the hammer to it and make a "composition " of sorts - more of a study really ---
one thing I was trying was to think of how those Buchla OSC's work with the fm and timbre shaping --- all you hear on the 25 minute bleeding wankfest is the output of one osc - being fm'ed - split 3 ways - into lpg with env - into filter into vca with env - hipass filter out to vca with env to pt delay
Art
I really love the crisp sound and strange syncopated rhythm you got there. Nice work thumbs up
KNYST
radams wrote:
There is post about Morton Subotnick in the Buchla forum - he is a great - here an attempt at some West Cost 1970's sounds !
http://soundcloud.com/radams-1/west-coast-1970

Great! Very nice indeed. thumbs up
Hand over that golden star, boy...
radams
All right Knyst - pm me your address and your gold star will be on it's way !
I probably won't leave this up on the soundcloud too much longer -
mirri
Excellent work! Me also waiting for that golden star hihi
darenager
Randy, this is great we're not worthy

You sure are a quick study hihi
radams
Taking this down - see first post !
apfEID
indexofmetals wrote:
downloading it now, looking forward to it. You should also try Warner Jepson, there's double CD compilation of his late 60's / early 70's work, mainly on the Buchla 100 or 200.

Great great great set. Highest recommendations.
radams
apfEID - just took this down - if you have any problems let me know and i'll put it back up for you to download
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1