MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

KOMA Elektronik - final update: Teaser Videos
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author KOMA Elektronik - final update: Teaser Videos
osterchrisi
Peake wrote:
Welcome to the field! That's some nice gear!

Thanks for the kind words! Much appreciated!
Stupid question though: What exactly do you mean by 'Welcome to the field'? Are you a pedal builder as well and I just didn't realize that yet?
Peake
osterchrisi wrote:
Peake wrote:
Welcome to the field! That's some nice gear!

Thanks for the kind words! Much appreciated!
Stupid question though: What exactly do you mean by 'Welcome to the field'? Are you a pedal builder as well and I just didn't realize that yet?

The general field of electronic music technology. I've had my hand in a couple of pieces of such gear, though it is somewhat in the past. Enjoying the resonance and character of your filter, even over mp3!
osterchrisi
Ok folks, we started production yesterday. As a final posting in this thread (don't want to annoy anyone with advertisement here...) here are the two teaser videos for the pedals.
Thanks for all your interest and kind words in the past months!

Matos
Wow, looks amazing. But those teasers are such a....tease. Great work, looking forward to seeing and hearing more of these.
ignatius
yeah, these are pretty interesting devices. would love to hear more.
jw112
these look awesome
Spir4L
What is the range of delay time achievable?
beautyofdecay_
Excellent teaser videos.
Great shots, I love the black&white, very well done!
Robert Moob
Spir4L wrote:

found that on facebook... "could you guys tell me what the total delay time range is (before aliasing/bitcrushing effects take hold) on the BD 101? - Officially its a 102.4 ms. After that the fun stuff starts, which means you can create bitcrushing sounds and other odd sounds. Between 6 - 10 on the scale the delay time goes up to 2.5 seconds, but thats no "clean delay signal" anymore ;-)"
Spir4L
phaserjunktoy wrote:
Spir4L wrote:

found that on facebook... "could you guys tell me what the total delay time range is (before aliasing/bitcrushing effects take hold) on the BD 101? - Officially its a 102.4 ms. After that the fun stuff starts, which means you can create bitcrushing sounds and other odd sounds. Between 6 - 10 on the scale the delay time goes up to 2.5 seconds, but thats no "clean delay signal" anymore ;-)"

Yes, thank you even if I'd already seen it on FB (and commented too =))!!!
I'd found it more interesting if the pedal had included the possibility of having both the bit-crushing effect and the clean delay, at least for half a second (for guitar purposes)...probably it would have needed a totally different circuit for the clean one! By the way I really like this project! applause
nrdvrgr
Just bought one of each... looking forward to trying them out!
dan_p
I just got my BD101, loving it so far. Here's a quick video of me messing about with the BD101, a Tempest and the BugBrand Modular.

lots of fun.

mckenic
Love it Dan!

Excellent tune sir thumbs up
READYdot
I'd totally buy a eurorack version of this awesome delay! MY ASS IS BLEEDING
Matos
Awesome joint dan. nanners
a scanner darkly
Heads up - Koma is having Xmas sale til Dec 31, 99 euros off if you buy both. I just did my transaction, I guess not much time left smile

Here is to my last 2011 purchase Guinness ftw! and Happy New Year to everybody! w00t
tektoktiktak
dan_p wrote:
I just got my BD101, loving it so far. Here's a quick video of me messing about with the BD101, a Tempest and the BugBrand Modular.

lots of fun.

Hey Dan, great video! We uploaded it to our fb page! Keep up the good work!
I am new to the forum, just wanna say hi!

-Wtr
nrdvrgr
Here is another Koma-clip with Buchla:

tektoktiktak
nrdvrgr wrote:
Here is another Koma-clip with Buchla:

awesome! applause
Added that one to the fb page as well!

We got a "make yr own video" competition running atm, we will give away KOMA kits (motion controller / LDR theremins) to the coolest video's with KOMA pedals. This one definatly is in the running smile
nrdvrgr
tektoktiktak wrote:

We got a "make yr own video" competition running atm, we will give away KOMA kits (motion controller / LDR theremins) to the coolest video's with KOMA pedals. This one definatly is in the running smile

Cool, count me in! Love the pedals.
a scanner darkly
Really enjoying both pedals, and I only scratched the surface of how then can be used in a patch so far... Here is a couple of tracks, trying Piston Honda with both pedals.

First sensor controlling BD-101 delay time and second controlling FT-202 cutoff frequency:

[s]http://soundcloud.com/fuzzybeacon/wavesurfing-1[/s]

Now the second sensor is controlling wavetables selection on Piston Honda:

[s]http://soundcloud.com/fuzzybeacon/wavesurfing-2[/s]
DanielW
Sounds really great! Will hopefully come across a heap of cash in a few weeks, I think I'll get the filter one.
a scanner darkly
I'm really enjoying the BD-101. Love the lo fi sound when delay time is close to the maximum, sounds almost like bit crushing effect.
nrdvrgr
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2