MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

a prodigal bug returns...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author a prodigal bug returns...
vurt
so, what have i missed?

i notice i missed out on a one off module cry
and the wavefolder looks interesting, anything else i should know about?
mckenic
nanners
vurt
Guinness ftw!
KNYST
Hi there Vurt,

One off you say?
BugBrand
Nah, nothing's been happening!

One-offs? Perhaps you mean the E350 Morphing Terrarium? I'm likely to be doing one final run of these in Bug clothes.

Most of what has been going on the last year has been revising all designs to Rev.2 - largely that is relaying designs for SMD components and the custom pots now used, but there have also been some small additions to old modules (eg - check the new version of the DD2 with the Waveform Coupling switches added to the DC Mix section).

I've forgotten how much space you've got left anyways! We'll ping some emails to catch up.
KNYST
I'd say the vurt case looks full! lol
vurt
BugBrand wrote:
Nah, nothing's been happening!

One-offs? Perhaps you mean the E350 Morphing Terrarium? I'm likely to be doing one final run of these in Bug clothes.

I've forgotten how much space you've got left anyways! We'll ping some emails to catch up.

that was it the e350 smile

im full at the moment, but would like to change that...
emergencyofstate
I felt the same way..turned my back for a few seconds and was like "morphi ng terrarium?!?!" but then they were sold out. I swear there was no list notification of that one, but perhaps I'm mistaken.

Maybe next run.
a100user
Tom, if you are going to do a a few more reclothed E350's I'll take one thumbs up
vurt
a100user wrote:
Tom, if you are going to do a a few more reclothed E350's I'll take one thumbs up

yeah its great to be back, thanks grin

hihi
a100user
Hey vurt, no slight intended. Welcome back. I just got itchy fingers at the prospect of the E350.

We missed you Hug

Tom has created a Soundcloud group that maybe of interest. Some of the stuff there was a challenge set up by Tom to use the BugBrand to create homage pieces to the BBC Radiophonic Workshop that had some very nice pieces.

David
BugBrand
emergencyofstate wrote:
I felt the same way..turned my back for a few seconds and was like "morphi ng terrarium?!?!" but then they were sold out. I swear there was no list notification of that one, but perhaps I'm mistaken.

Maybe next run.

I never did a proper announcement and as always the 'Sold Out' on my website is somewhat confusing - its the default state of any product and most of the time the website is mainly there to showcase designs, so usually things just go on as 'sold out'.

But, yes, arranging the final batch of E350 BugClothed at the moment.
vurt
SlayerBadger! put me down for one of those, it sounds like my cup of tea smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1