MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

VCO controller deployment
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author VCO controller deployment
Godric
Hi

Just finished my VCO controller - starting to think about how I should deploy it.

I have 5 VCOs, and 4 Dizzy boards. At the moment the bus is daisy-chained through all 4 Dizzies.

Wondering what the best way to use the buss 1 and buss 2 outputs from the VCO controller - presumably a 2 VCO/3 VCO split between the two busses?

Any suggestions?

Godric
satindas
With five oscillators eek! I'd probably fork out for another controller and have the option for 1+1 and 1+2 giving maximum flexibility. With just the one controller I guess your limited to 2+3 or 1+4 but... you could always switch things round a bit and go for 3+2 or 4+1 hmmm.....

Hey Godric, whilst we're on the subject, I'm about to order some panels including this one. I've just noticed the size of the pot holes in Tony's .fpd are a bit odd ... 8mm and 7mm rather than the usual 7.5mm for 16mm alpha pots. Did you notice this / make any changes. I should probably start a new thread with this eh !
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1