MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

There's bugs in my home!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author There's bugs in my home!
Uncopyrightable
And I love it hyper

Just got here today... And, awesome grin
vurt
SlayerBadger!
i didnt even know they where available!
Uncopyrightable
Certainly are, and the sounds this thing makes is so varied. Too much fun I tell ya, now I'm waiting for my Metasonix KV-100 to show up so I can futher the audio mayhem.

eek!
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
Ill trade you that for my lady bug infestation.
Uncopyrightable
I have a feeling that I may need to decline on that offer... for now...

hihi
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
you sure? I dont think they're lady bugs. They bite...

for this reason alone I think I should be a beta tester for bugbrand hihi
you get it? bugs? my apartment is infested with bugs!? ah man... no love for the dinglerberry...

$500/month you get what you pay for...
Uncopyrightable
I pay $450 / month, and I had to buy my own bugs...

eek!

Edit:

A sample I recorded earlier this morning, running a few clips off the contact points to some capacitors and LEDs

http://share.ovi.com/media/Uncopyrightable.public/Uncopyrightable.1000 1
indexofmetals
I got one of those last week as well, sounds even better through the tsp waveshaper
vurt
w00t!
mine should arrive tomorrow.
unfortunately im at college very frustrating
still, its the weekend.
BugBrand
Smiles!

I love testing them all out at the end of production - I get totally lost in them.

Hey - and Uncopyrightable - thanks for the sample link! Where you just holding extra caps on top of touchplates? Darn interesting!
Uncopyrightable
Yeah, I put my parts away, dont remember what uf capacitor, but, holding onto the bottom two plates (next to starve dial along the right side). Also, bridging an LED from the top left touch plate (first plate under the power switch) + lead of LED to this plate, and other to random other plates.

Seems to make some pretty rich sounds in starve mode, both stable and instable at low power.

Someday I'll have two, and link them both together for cross modulation. HahAHAHhaHAa!

razz
vurt
noisy basards arent they eek! love
as always love anything with "light modulation"
sit in the dark with a disco lightball and let that loop the sounds :awesome:
parasitk
Great clip! Noise FTW SlayerBadger!
vurt
parasitk wrote:
Great clip! Noise FTW SlayerBadger!

indeed, a lovely taste of what the minibeast does.
cant wait to try adding bits to the contacts, that sounds like it could have many possibilities.
and yes, noise ftw! SlayerBadger!
Uncopyrightable
Another bit of noise, Board Weevil + Binaural Bass Tone + Really fucked up compression.

Edit:

I guess it would help if I didn't post fail links...

http://share.ovi.com/media/Uncopyrightable.public/Uncopyrightable.1000 2
thatkiddelay
Uncopyrightable: AWESOME tones!

I especially loved hearing the BugBrand scream in the first clip. Very thick, very abrasive.
SlayerBadger!
criticalmonkey
+1 on the awesome

btw - saw the sioux falls location - spent 9 months in vermillion in like '85 - i never "fit" in there, pretty sure you'll know what i mean given this track hihi
Uncopyrightable
criticalmonkey wrote:
+1 on the awesome

btw - saw the sioux falls location - spent 9 months in vermillion in like '85 - i never "fit" in there, pretty sure you'll know what i mean given this track hihi

Yeah I know just what you mean... I feel like that a lot. I'm workin on making my escape tho. help very frustrating

thatkiddelay wrote:
Uncopyrightable: AWESOME tones!

I especially loved hearing the BugBrand scream in the first clip. Very thick, very abrasive.
SlayerBadger!

Once I'm done with my vacation, I'll probably pick up another weevil and see what they do when you start linking them together.

Gotta love the sounds they make.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1