MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

PT Delay Day // Toggle Time // BugBrand BDay
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author PT Delay Day // Toggle Time // BugBrand BDay
BugBrand
Today's announcements:::

Firstly, this is 100% *not* an April Fool!
April 1st is the anniversary of when I officially launched BugBrand - today is the 6th birthday.
And to mark the occasion I am launching something new which I am pretty excited about!

Also at the end there is mention of a wonderful Radiophonic Workshop event happening this weekend in Bristol + some associated Bug-Modular sounds.

** NEW -> The PT Delay**
http://www.bugbrand.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&pro ducts_id=103
Introducing a supremely characterful and tactile new Delay Processor based around the infamous PT2399 chip.

This is the culmination of my ongoing works with the wonderful PT Digital Delay chip - yes, the core is digital, but all the surroundings are pure analogue and they've been carefully tweaked to open up a unique variety of sonic fun.

The main features:
- two independent Delay Time settings (65mS to 2.5 Sec) with unique Toggle Time button to switch between them
- Delay Input level control with Punch In button to allow dub-style processing bursts
- Hi/Lo EQ post-delay for extreme sound shaping
- two inputs, versatile output mixing and Send/Return feedback loop
- soft-clipping stages for satisfying overload saturation
- quite an eye catching design!

Lots of demo sounds and a couple of videos now online on the website.

This will be a regular production item with batches appearing every month or two.

**Radiophonic Workshop Weekend**
This weekend at the Cube Cinema, Bristol - http://www.cubecinema.com/cgi-bin/diary/programme.pl#5656
An amazing line-up of talks, films and live performances + a kids 'What is Sound?' workshop on the Sunday.

A couple of months ago I asked BugModular users around the world to come up with Radiophonic-inspired interlude pieces and the results will be playing over the weekend.
You can also check the pieces online via the MW-forum: http://muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28584

Daren Ager took the challenge to even higher levels, making a whole album of tracks that he's now released them for digital download to support the Japan Disaster Relief fund.
http://darenager.bandcamp.com/album/bug-phonic
13 tracks for only £1.25 (though you can also donate more if you'd like)
dan_p
Happy BugDay Tom

w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t

It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners

Rockin' Banana! It's motherfucking bacon yo
SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!

PTYDelay Box MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING
applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause applause
Luka
happy bday tom
a100user
A very happy birthday Tom.
Art
That's a nice day for the Bugday. 8_) Here to more great things to come! Guinness ftw!
radams
Here's to many more ! applause
Kent
Holy Dancing Bacon! It's motherfucking bacon yo

Looks awesome AND Sold Out already! cry
Low-Gain
Happy B-day!

U just had to drop this when i...
a. don't have a lot of cash
b. am walking out the door to drive 6.5mile to chicago for a synth meet.

lol lol

Congrats on keeping the dream alive for 6 years !!!
Now keep it going for another 6 so i can build up a sick bug system!
BugBrand
Thanks guys!

Busy day - but got most of them sent out already so think I can treat myself to a celebratory drink tonight!

Already well underway with the next batch and reckon it'll be an ongoing production! Testing these is quite time consuming but very fun indeed.

Cheers!
theantiroman
Dang that went FAST.
KNYST

Congrats Tom It's peanut butter jelly time! we're not worthy BugBrand! nanners SlayerBadger! Guinness ftw!
dan_k
Happy birthday!!

That did go fast. Got your email blast before I went to bed.. and all gone less than 6 hours later! congrats!!

Enjoy that celebratory drink, you've got good reason to be proud.

applause
anadeji
congrats on the bday!

PTDelay box looks great!
darenager
w00t Happy Birthday Guinness ftw!

PT delay is awesome
radams
nice Daren - diggin the 606 - PT looks hands on - like it !
bar|none
Gah, sold out already?

seriously, i just don't get it very frustrating cry

Actually, it's probably a good thing. I need to chill.

Looks amazing and congrats on the b-day.
BugBrand
KNYST wrote:

I'm six, not sixty six!!
(joke!)

Thanks all

And especially to Daren, Dan & Richard for their helps & demos for the PT Delay.

Whooopee!
UMBRA77
Happy Belated Bugday!!!
Paradigm X
Missed this, happy bday.

Just seen the delay on daren's youtube... sounding amazing. im so skint tho. :( Still need to crusher.

Congrats on 6 years!

applause It's motherfucking bacon yo
Low-Gain

some video from our last geek meet... 2 in our crew both got a PT delay.
Hope to try it out some more for hopes of scoring one in the next batch.
miditerranean
Thanks for posting that video here Logan!

Brooks beat me to the punch by using a gate signal to toggle time. Funsies!
fracinfrucer
I want a PT Delay BAD!! It looks so fun! Was in meetings all morning at work and came back and the 2nd batch was sold out d'oh!

I guess I have time now to raise some money to not just put it on the credit card at least hihi
BugBrand
Cool stuff - and it is amazing how Minnesota is becoming something of a bug-hub.

More PT Delays sometime next month - I'll keep on gradually churning them out over the coming months..
Low-Gain
BugBrand wrote:
Cool stuff - and it is amazing how Minnesota is becoming something of a bug-hub.

we're trying wink
fracinfrucer
OK, I raised enough funds for this bad boy!! Now I need to figure out the time difference so I can refresh my email constantly in the hours I suspect you're awake!! lol
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2