MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

This module's crap, let's slash the seats
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author This module's crap, let's slash the seats
Synthbuilder
EFG issue 5...

hmmm.....

very frustrating

waah

Issue 6 will be laid out shortly.

If I get enough orders for my working designs over the next few weeks I'll order up a new EFG board for May/June.

Tony
kecked
I'd take an efg right now if you had it along with a midi dac a state variable filter and more.......
Synthbuilder
kecked wrote:
I'd take an efg right now if you had it along with a midi dac a state variable filter and more.......

You wouldn't take one of these issue 5 EFGs. They don't work.

As for the SVF - they're on the list for the next PCB order.

The midiDAC will have to wait until I have sufficient funds to pay for the cost of building it. Expensive module to prototype that one with batches of PICs and DACs to pay for.

Tony
Synthbuilder
Actually, I think issue 6 may get some extra functionality over the issue 5. I had a cool idea this morning...

8_)

Tony
Tim Stinchcombe
Synthbuilder wrote:
EFG issue 5...

hmmm.....

very frustrating

waah
Are you having trouble with the odd gremlin or two Tony?

Tim
Synthbuilder
Quote:
Are you having trouble with the odd gremlin or two Tony?

You could say that Tim. Both mechanical error (wrong pot footprint) and somewhat disappointing results from my new envelope follower circuitry. But I've sorted it and a new layout for issue 6 is forthcoming.

Tony
synthetic
Sorry to hear it. This is the one I've been waiting months for, so I'll order whenever it's done.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1