MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Weevil clocking acid
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Weevil clocking acid
darenager
anadeji
firmly locked into that groove

something wonderful
radams
Brood 19 waiting to hatch -BMF -bending and shifting -crazy man !
Art
You're on a roll, Daren. If this keeps on going, you'll have no use for the new Elektron box Rockin' Banana!
darenager
Thanks guys smile

The Weevil was the main module in this jam, osc1 was the master clock, osc2 and 3 were synced to it, then osc1 was sent to divisions where various outputs were routed around to Env1s, and into the CV inputs of Weevil oscs 2&3 which were used for secondary clock sources to Ctl1, and other Env1s giving the kind of ratchet type fx.

A lot of fun as usual!
darenager
Art wrote:
You're on a roll, Daren. If this keeps on going, you'll have no use for the new Elektron box Rockin' Banana!

Heh, I've yet to try the modular properly with the Octatrack, but should be a lot of fun, 4 inputs of realtime sampling, stuttering and chopping, that's just a start w00t
solitaryzen
Super stuff again!!
peh
Beautiful sounds - you ought to look at releasing it in some format or other!
darenager
Thanks! I have an acid album coming soon on my bandcamp page, I think the Bugmodular will certainly feature quite heavily as it seems very happy to do very acidic sounds (still surprises me!) amongst other things hihi
KNYST
hihi very cool!
bar|none
That's awesome. applause
pannikel
bit late picking upon your post but great patch- you got that acid skip right down, real aural subliminal vertigo! an Eel Power FTW! for your frontal lobes
a100user
Excellent as usual Daren
darenager
Thanks guys, more soon Guinness ftw!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1