MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

Journeyman Switch upside down
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author Journeyman Switch upside down
satindas
I just found out that my Journeyman HPF/LPF-switch front panel text is upside down - not the actual text but the operation of the switch. I don't understand how it could be that way... I didn't change it. It's not really a problem because I can rotate the switch to match the panel. The fpd on the Oakley site is the right way up. I'm baffled. seriously, i just don't get it
Synthbuilder
satindas wrote:
I just found out that my Journeyman HPF/LPF-switch front panel text is upside down

Issue 2 boards have the switch wired differently to the issue 1 boards. The panel design was changed when issue 2 became available to reflect that. If you got your fpd file before the issue 2 boards went up for sale your's will be essentially upside down compared to the new design.

But since the switch is connected to the PCB with free wiring - all you need to do is swap the wiring on the switch or twist the switch around in it's hole if the wires will stretch that far.

[Ah I see that my 666 status has been revoked evil ]

Tony
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1