MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Binary Division Test
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Binary Division Test
Art
Just have a chance to play with my new module. When I first heard about this, I felt that it's a simpler method of division compared to the CLK2A. I was wrong, of course :-)

Binary Division Test

One oscillator provides clock and generates sound on the weak beats. The main oscillator produces strong beats and triggers filter rings.
darenager
The Bangkok institute of technological gene splicing announced today that experiments involving merging a drum machine and a computer modem were a huge success lol

Sounds great thumbs up
BugBrand
Really enjoyed that!
KNYST
The sound coming in at 0:45 is very cool... like a news jingle from NES (as in Nintendo), perhaps? thumbs up
Art
Thank you for listening, guys. Yep, I guess Nintendo was in my subconscious, ha!
And, Daren, you are vivid with words it's scary, sir. hihi More of this clock modules network, and one day we'll have BugBgrand AI twisted
a100user
Nice work Art
mirri
thumbs up
dan_p
Great patch Art, like it a lot

thumbs up
Art
Thank you for listening :-) Well, I did try to duplicate it again today just to see if I could but, you'd probably guess it right, I couldn't make it exactly like those... Such is life with modular Dead Banana Dead Banana

I think that's part of the fun, though oops
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1