MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Blue Friends
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Blue Friends
radams
Hey Hey -lucky to get a shiny Blue Wiard JAG from Roycie Roller - Tom bananafied it for me and it camein the mailyesterday ! Looks nice sitting next to the CTL2 in the bottom of a BugBoot !
Here's a quick test play
[s]http://soundcloud.com/radams-1/jag-test/[/s]
Kent
Show us the pr0n!!
miditerranean
Nice tune! Let's see the JAG pic now Guinness ftw!
dan_p
8_)
KNYST
Sounds like you had a lot of fun controlling that space ship!
Great, dreamy... This is fun!

Yes we want pictures. Now.
BugBrand
Lush lush!

Curious to know how the JAG was employed - as I said to you, Randy, I haven't fully clicked with them despite playing each time I've modded one (that's three done now).

The JAG banana conversion is the most difficult Wiard one -- you have to slice off some of the main PCB!
Muff Wiggler
i use JAG's with my joysticks all the time but my favorite thing to do is feed it with two (linked) Noise Rings and thusly derive ten random, but somehow related, gate outputs. Really cool for aleatoric percussion kinda stuff.
sandyb
two wogglebugs and two jags in a feedback loop = fap fap fap...
Kent
sandyb wrote:
two wogglebugs and two jags in a feedback loop = fap fap fap...

Please post this!

(I need to fap fap fap...)
radams
Hey people - this is fun ! I'll post some pics when I can - I don't have a camera so I'll see if I can find one to use .
The CTL2 is a really great controller and the JAG works great with it - some great things about the CTL2 -
it can be set for uni-polar 0v>+10v or bi-polar -5v>+5v modes -
you can use external waveforms as the input if you want !
2 pressure pads with gate outputs !
The pressure pads work well with the JAG too !
radams
Pics and sounds

here's a close up

patched up

here's what the patch sounded like

[s]http://soundcloud.com/radams-1/jagged/[/s]

sub bass - headphones or speakers will help !
BugBrand
Those four frames sure got filled up quickly!
dan_p
And all this time I thought you were making awesome sounds out of a 1 frame....... hihi
Art
Wow woah woah woah
mirri
Too bad they are so rare and few those JAGs....

really dig those sounds
otoskope
Nice. I didn't know about this module, but it sure is interesting. And not totally unrelated to some of the things I do in my research - how to navigate a high-dimensional parameter space in a simple and musical way.
/Palle
Rotating_Tree
It's hardly the most original thought but it really deserves restatement, Bugbrand systems are just so damn pretty to look at. Let alone listen to!
God damn I want to own one eventually!
a100user
Those rhythms are so sweet. Thanks for posting Randy. Love your system pics too.
KNYST
Thanks for the pics! Very nice
(cool clip too)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1