MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Say "Hello!" to Cerberus
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Say "Hello!" to Cerberus
satindas
Pics of the fruit of my labour.



One should always keep ones backside in good order !










And of course, the mandatory, shallow depth of field close up.

decaying.sine
love
She's a beauty. Love the case and panels.
doctoranalog
love
nerdware
Very tasty. razz
kecked
great job! I am most impressed. Hope mine comes out 50% as well. Can you post some sound from it. Kind of inspiration for the rest of us.
werock
Excellent job thumbs up
JohnLRice
Beautiful!!! love
wmonk
Sweet! screaming goo yo
Is it 44 spaces? Did you built the case yourself? (I tried that too but pythagoras helped me to calculate the wrong angle d'oh! )
zomgw00t
screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo

I can't wait to hear some mp3s of this beast!
satindas
Thanks everyone !
kecked wrote:
Can you post some sound from it. Kind of inspiration for the rest of us.


zoomgw00t wrote:
I can't wait to hear some mp3s of this beast!


I dont have a CV interface or sequencer installed yet but I'll definitely try to post some noise over the weekend. thumbs up
Synthbuilder
Awesome work there. thumbs up

Nice panel designs too. Tick marks FTW. They work well with the different size knobs...

And allen bolts, oh yes! It's motherfucking bacon yo

You know the UK/EU modular community could do with a source of nice cases. Especially with pre-tapped mounting rails. Fancy a part time job? hihi

Tony
satindas
Synthbuilder wrote:

You know the UK/EU modular community could do with a source of nice cases. Especially with pre-tapped mounting rails. Fancy a part time job? hihi Tony


This is solid English Oak. I have one of the UK's largest saw mills close by with a huge selection of wood and I'd love to help if anyone need a case making up. I do, unfortunately have a "day job" so there would of course be some waiting involved. The mounting rails are self/hand made but as some of the holes are slightly out I'm getting some new ones made up - CNC drilled and tapped. I really couldn't lift a coffee after doing that by hand.
The rear panels are Gold coloured Aluminium Dibond with vinyl lettering.
Front blanking panel is 3mm Foamex with vinyl lettering.
PM me if you'd like a case something like this !
Christopher Winkels
That is a seriously nice piece.
SepticUnderground
Great set! I like the big Oakley blindplate applause
Stereotactixxx
Quite a looker! Very much looking forward to hearing it too.
julian
Simon,

I have (what i assume is) the missing part here now to fill that hole in your system : )

I was going to take some snaps of it, but your camerwork is significantly better than mine, so i think ill just get it in the post to you for you make look pretty!
julian
Synthbuilder wrote:
Awesome work there. thumbs up

Nice panel designs too. Tick marks FTW. They work well with the different size knobs...

And allen bolts, oh yes! It's motherfucking bacon yo

You know the UK/EU modular community could do with a source of nice cases. Especially with pre-tapped mounting rails. Fancy a part time job? hihi

Tony


I havent spoken to Jeff (customsynth) for some time now. Ive seen some nice woodwork from him in the past, but im not sure what he is up to at all now?
satindas
julian wrote:
Simon,

I have (what i assume is) the missing part here now to fill that hole in your system : )

I was going to take some snaps of it, but your camerwork is significantly better than mine, so i think ill just get it in the post to you for you make look pretty!


Thanks Julian... there are more in the planning stages.
Godric
Good job

I love the graphics and the concept behind them.

<<<<<Failed classicist

well done
satindas
Noodles (and other stuff) posted on the cloud:
http://soundcloud.com/divided-self/fresh-nooodlement
http://soundcloud.com/divided-self/phat-tie-noodle
http://soundcloud.com/divided-self/noodle-fudge
Godric
Quote:
I havent spoken to Jeff (customsynth) for some time now. Ive seen some nice woodwork from him in the past, but im not sure what he is up to at all now?


When I first was planning my modular I contacted customsynth. Took ages for Jeff to respond and then he didn't seem terribly interested in a case like I had in mind
very frustrating [/quote]
satindas
Godric wrote:
Good job

I love the graphics and the concept behind them.

<<<<<Failed classicist

well done


Thanks Godric. The pics of "Jubilee" have been a source of inspiration for me over the last four months. we're not worthy
kecked
thanks fo the sound examples. look forward to hearing it under CV!
TimeActor
Hello Cerberus ;-)
Very good Job! I like the cabinet and your panel design with scales!
How did you make the frontpanels?
(i´m looking at schaeffer)
kindredlost
Wow! I just saw this. A very impressive project.

The back panel is awesome man! I like the collection of modules in a panel. Nice grouping.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group