MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ADDAC601 – 8 BAND VC FIXED FILTERBANK
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 [all]
Author ADDAC601 – 8 BAND VC FIXED FILTERBANK
Dogma
So i see heaps of these for sale and i wonder if people are really utilizing the whole module or just shoving a few sources and filtering....

ive had great success feeding 2 different signals - modulated phase from a Richter ii is awesome, and then sending triggers from either Bastl Knit Rder, CV trintity - all sorts, and then feeding them back through a cold mac into a VCAM and running the env followers into the VCAM - i just love this module....

Never tried the Serge rez EQ which id love to one day - but any more love for the 601?
Tumulishroomaroom
Totally necro-ing this thread.

I just discovered this module as I was looking into EQs. Not that many options available, or at least I haven't found that many, and this one looks really powerful, I love the demo dated 6years ago with the Macbeth Oscillators ! With the Env Followers it's probably quite the beast modulation-wise for a relatively low hp count compared to more recent offerings like the Bark Filter.

Anybody here with one can attest to the usefulness of such a module in a relatively small system ? And usefulness of EQ in general ? I'm more looking into something that could be use creatively rather than just cut a couple frequencies. In a techno context in my particular case.
Summa
yeah I use mine a lot, it's like half a Buchla 296.

I use it with many different types of material but it works really well with both short percussive sounds, creating a kick and hi-hat with the same source but filtered separately with the different bands. But it also works really nice with drone slow movements.. hard to beat the functionality in such a small footprint.

combine it with a Batumi, Quadra and a random source and you have endless possibilities.
swhic
useful and sounds so good..smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 [all]
Page 6 of 6