MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

More BugBrand Jammin'
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author More BugBrand Jammin'
dan_p
Got a couple hours on the BugBrand this afternoon. Had a blast with this patch, kinda tribal weird thing. Clocked from the Weevil then split out wioth all sorts of stuff going on. Played with joysticks and touchplates. All one take live. Only external was the reverb. (hmmmm BugBrand Spring reverb would be very nice, hint hint.)

Just a quick recording after having a longer jam, liked it so set the computer up to record it (still need to get a recorder, you kind of lose the flow. Would be nice to just hit record. And the computer sounds shit!!)

[s]http://soundcloud.com/dan_p/schump[/s]
Low-Gain
SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
radams
That was tribally BADASS
miditerranean
radams wrote:
That was tribally BADASS

Agreed!
dan_p
Thanks guys, I really enjoy dong this wonky rhythmic stuff.
BananaPlug
Nice! nanners
darenager
Very nice tribal feel thumbs up
BugBrand
Super f-ing awesome!

Lovely super-wonk!
m0rb1d
awesome, very groovey
a100user
A couple really great Bug works this weekend.

Top stuff Dan
hellohihowareyou
That sounds fantastic.

In fact, all of the bug stuff I hear tends to sound very tight.
dan_p
^ thanks. Bugbrand realy does have a great sound. Its also just a lot of fun to use. More so than any other system I have either had or tried.

I new I wanted a BugBrand modular the very first demo I heard on Toms site, that was also the demo that pushed me to getting a modular in the first place. I feel realy lucky to have a BugBrand system.
nrdvrgr
Yeah, you should count yourself lucky... I am still waiting for a chance to get me a Bugmodular. As always, very nice sounds.
Ekofisk
Great sounds! (as always)

dan_p wrote:
I new I wanted a BugBrand modular the very first demo I heard on Toms site, that was also the demo that pushed me to getting a modular in the first place. I feel realy lucky to have a BugBrand system.

Just wanted to add a plus one to these exact words.
KNYST
Very nice. Well performed, dan thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1