MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Bugbrand Beats: video celebrating arrival of more blue bliss
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Bugbrand Beats: video celebrating arrival of more blue bliss
otoskope
Yesterday I unboxed some serious expansion to my previous one-frame Bugbrand system. Some time has been spent noodling around, and this is one of the results.

The irregular rhythms come from short-circuiting various pulse outputs from the dividers. Unexpected, but it works! Bass line is from the Wiard Noise ring.

Enjoy.
/Palle
radams
Sounding good Palle ! Quite a cool mix of modules you have there !
darenager
Lovely job thumbs up
BugBrand
I'll have a proper listen tomorrow, but wow - wasn't expecting The Groove given previous vids - damn cool!
bar|none
Some great bug vids lately. Like this one a lot.
a100user
Very funky, love it.
otoskope
BugBrand wrote:
I'll have a proper listen tomorrow, but wow - wasn't expecting The Groove given previous vids - damn cool!

Ninja It's always nice to be able to surprise...

/palle
BugBrand
otoskope wrote:
BugBrand wrote:

:ninja: It's always nice to be able to surprise...

/palle

Just listened properly - I can confirm - very excellent!
KNYST
Nice! Lovely rhythms, and well patched.

Made me think of En Halvkokt I Folie (hides) w00t
mirri
MVG! Tres cool. thumbs up
Low-Gain
so you're the one who got these... razz

Nicely done! Love me some Bug Beats
otoskope
Thanks for all nice comments! Yes, I got those two frames from indexofmetals, and they now form the basis of my larger, stationary bugmod. Lucky me! The wiard modules and the Living VCO are really nice additions to the timbres of the bug. Am currently travelling (in New Orleans right now - good music here!), so no noodling right now, but in a few days, I'm back to my blue friend!

/Palle
dan_p
thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1