MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Bugbrand+pencil in Swedish Radio/WebTV
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Bugbrand+pencil in Swedish Radio/WebTV
otoskope
Hi all,

Last week I was interviewed by Swedish public radio regarding parts of my research in technology, music and creativity, and I used my gestural pencil interface for the Bugbrand modular (in this topic) as an example, and as a metaphor for the exploration of spaces of musical possibilities.

It's in Swedish, though, but I know there are some Swedish speakers here...and the sounds and the playing are omni-lingual...

http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=1012&artikel=45398 23

There's also a text article to go with it (maybe try google translate on it!), and a radio reportage coming on Tuesday based on the same interview - really multimedia this time.

/Palle
radams
Palle - I'm glad to see your getting some interest in your work - your doing some cool things - keep it going !
indexofmetals
nice vid. after so many bergman viewings (I'd be fine on a desert island (I sorta almost live on one) with persona, alphaville & blade runner) the swedish language sounds like music. the pencil interface needs to become commercially available as it works so well.
KNYST
thanks for posting.
radams
Oh yea - and another thing Palle - you look really cool ! If I ever do a video I'm getting you to do a faceover for me !!!!
MechaSeb
Didn't understand a word but that's nteresting how you control the BugBrand ! out of curiosity, may i ask you what electronics part you use for this kind of control ? Thanks for posting anyway thumbs up
otoskope
MechaSeb wrote:
Didn't understand a word but that's nteresting how you control the BugBrand ! out of curiosity, may i ask you what electronics part you use for this kind of control ? Thanks for posting anyway thumbs up

Hi MechaSeb! Check the link in my first post above (the "in this topic" part). There's more on the interface in that thread.

And radams, I'm not sure what you mean - I guess it's my golden tooth!? Maybe you could do a voice-over for my videos in return? hmmm..... Or I could do playback to your music? seriously, i just don't get it

And indexofmetals, I would bring a solar panel, a bugbrand and an amp to a desert island (I also almost live on one) - oh yes, and a grand piano. And a Nord Modular + a computer. And my wife (don't tell her about the order I mention things in)... and a barbeque....hmmm, what's the limit on the number of items?

/Palle
nrdvrgr
Tack för länken. Really inspiring new ways of playing modulars... impressed!
Arlaharen
Fantastiskt trevligt!
nilssonperanders
Yeah, amazing stuff. I have heard Palle doing this live, and yeas, I like it.

-pan
cyklopljud
Nice.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1