MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

another Board Weevil doodling!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author another Board Weevil doodling!
peh
Following on from my post here I bought a Board Weevil...For anyone else who's maybe wondering whether its worth getting a Board if they already have the Postcard I'll say hell yes, go for it! The sonic range is far greater as is the potential for manipulating things further via the increased number of contact points and ring mod balance...& the light sensor is fantastic. Looks sexy too love

Here's a noodle straight from the output jack>short delay>record.
KNYST
Lovely! Nice demo of the BW09. SlayerBadger!
You like the highs, don't you? hihi
Who doesn't?
peh
thanks & you know what they say, the highs have it eyes... (groan)
vurt
squeals like a bastard!
peh
cheers!

if ya get time to listen there's a buncha other board weevil tones on my myspace page
http://www.myspace.com/foldhead

(everything except axaral fizz is done by the bweevil)
ix
love it ....

peh wrote:
Following on from my post here I bought a Board Weevil...For anyone else who's maybe wondering whether its worth getting a Board if they already have the Postcard I'll say hell yes, go for it! The sonic range is far greater as is the potential for manipulating things further via the increased number of contact points and ring mod balance...& the light sensor is fantastic. Looks sexy too love

Here's a noodle straight from the output jack>short delay>record.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1