MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

SEQ1 demo video
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author SEQ1 demo video
dan_p
Sort of SEQ1 demo, well more of a close up video. Not meant to be a finished tune just a quick patch to show off the SEQ1. I patched a bass drum up too for some reference to the sequence.

otoskope
Nice! Want, want, want one...
/Palle
BugBrand
It is the nicey machine demo yes yes - close up and personal..
Ekofisk
Nice!

Patch details?
Low-Gain
mmmm creamy
darenager
Bass drum for reference - good man hihi

Lovin it Dan!
janvanvolt
any eurorack variant planned ?
miditerranean
janvanvolt wrote:

I'm quite certain Tom is building only in the Frac format for the foreseeable future.
BugBrand
The part from around 1:40 is great on repeated watch - patching step8 out to the reset and then having external control of the direction means that when it is going backwards it just repeat triggers the first step - works nicely & I must try that out myself!
BugBrand
The part from around 1:40 is great on repeated watch - patching step8 out to the reset and then having external control of the direction means that when it is going backwards it just repeat triggers the first step - works nicely & I must try that out myself!

janvanvolt wrote:

I've never done anything Euro and don't plan to change any time soon - sorry.
blue_lu
I have to say this amazing. If this is not a finished tune I dunno - it sounds great!

Oh and one day I will own a bugmodular. how big was the system involved making this video btw?
JohnLRice
Very cool! Sounds and looks great! 8_)
dan_p
Thanks dudes, Guinness ftw!

The system used is pretty big but I used only a bit of it, I could of got all the modules used in a 2 rack system, patch details are very distant now as I never leave a patch up very long! but it was E350 being FM'd 2 lpgs (one for each E350 out) and a syn2a doing the FM and also output to a vca. E350 was 1voct CV'd from SEQ1 2 LPG's from gate A/B also gate A/B were clocking a CTL1 each and a row from each CTL1 was CV'ng the X/Y of the E350. another row of one of the CTL1's was CV'ng the VCA. there may of been a wavefolder somewhere.
SEQ1 direction was switched from a binary division.

main purpose of the video was to give an idea of the crazy fun stuff you could do with simply switching the direction and using a step gate out. its a whole extra heep of fun if you use a touchplate to change direction.
BugBrand
Yeah, you can get a LOT out of just a 2Frame setup with careful module choices. I recently filled my old porta-case 2Frame to provide a test-bed for the SEQ1 -> about half was taken up with SEQ1 and the three CLK modules and then the rest was for audio - 3 x VCO, 2 x ENV, DD modules, etc etc.

Minimal techno heaven - great for a single piece live show though for more variation you'd want something bigger.
darenager
Why oh why did I not order a e350 first time around?!

Me -> very frustrating lol <- Dan
darenager
The problem is Mr Bugs, your modules are so insanely great that its never gonna stop at 2 racks is it now? lol Guinness ftw!
dan_p
darenager wrote:
Why oh why did I not order a e350 first time around

Me -> very frustrating lol <- Dan

Haha!
dan_p
darenager wrote:
The problem is Mr Bugs, your modules are so insanely great that its never gonna stop at 2 racks is it now? lol Guinness ftw!

Werd!

indexofmetals
great stuff!
KNYST
nice back and forth sequencing 8_)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1