MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Why I loves me Bugbrand...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Why I loves me Bugbrand...
richard
A quite simple patch: Bugbrand/ Synthtech E350, 2 Bugbrand delays, 1 VCO and a VCA (for FM), stereo output mixer. Sequenced with a Serge TKB

these are a bit long and rambling and probably need editing but I think they are good fun as they are

In the usual place:

http://richard-scott.net/research/modular-synthesizer/
radams
Sounds good Richard - is the TKB a good Bug companion ?
darenager
Nice! Disco Pants screaming goo yo
dan_p
Holy shit Richard, that Disco Pants track, you f***ing smashed it fella.

MY ASS IS BLEEDING
otoskope
Most sounds per minute wins! I love the disco pants track! Timberal mayhem! Good work!
/Palle
richard
thanks guys, I really like the idea that all that is possible with essentially just using 1 row of bugbrand and a single oscillator - crazy, I love the E350.

The Bugbrand with the TKB is perfect I think. I love the Serge too but its a studio tool for me really, the Bugbrand is somehow much better as a performing instrument - 2 rows of Bugbrand and a TKB and you can go anywhere. Of course Tom's sequencers are quite TKB-like and I think anything here could probably be replicated with them too

Its taken me such a long time to get to grips with modular sequencing and I know I am just scratching the surface...
a100user
Fun stuff richard thumbs up
mono-poly
Cool stuff Richard!
KNYST
Nice. 09:20 to 10:00 of disco pants is... something wonderful
BugBrand
Nice one Richard! Yeah, agreeing that DiscoPants is a great jiggler.
I want me a TKB...
radams
Richard - glad to see your back to FROGKITTEN - my vote for best Wiggler avatar - oh yeah and your music kicks ass
blungo2
Love it! hyper
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1