MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

A Teaspoon of Bugbrand makes the Monotribe go wow
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author A Teaspoon of Bugbrand makes the Monotribe go wow
darenager
Monotribe into TSP Teaspoon into Bugbrand Crusher and delay, the Monotribe is sending clock to Bugbrand SEQ1 which is modulating Crusher and sending a pulse to activate the teaspoon, a bit chaotic but good fun. Mix is a bit all over the place but its just a quick demo and it was way too hot in the studio hihi
otoskope
This, me really like. I didn't know they were out already!?!?!? eek!
Low-Gain
i hate you. razz
eek! eek!
KNYST
Cool voice like crusher things. I like the end!
BugBrand
Haha - that was amazing!
I always forget how the crusher can make some really vocal sounds.
a100user
Nice Daren, That little Korg sounds pretty good, much better than the Monotron I have.
darenager
Cheers guys Guinness ftw!

Tom - The crusher pwns for ow ew oh eo vocaly stuff when fed a nice resonant sound doesn't it? I love it!

David - Its a little bargain, sounds a lot better than it should hihi

Here's the OP-1 and Monotribe being destroyed by the crusher, crunchy messed up groove lol
dan_p
So good man, so good.

applause
radams
Nice work Daren - great blend !
solitaryzen
Great stuff again!!
Tombola
Love it!
BugBrand
Needs to be on vinyl!!
That was fantastic.
darenager
Cheers Tom!

Discovered the Monotribe can sync to the OP-1 by sampling the pulse out, the really great thing about this is that I can sync the Monotribe to the OP-1 tape tracks and then the sync out from the Monotribe into the Bugbrand, so I can record from the modular back into the OP-1 for syncronised recording - ok I lose panning on the OP-1 as the clock pulse has to be panned hard on one side and the audio on the other, but once I have got my recordings in there I can erase the clock track and pan as normal.

Of course the clock pulse can be sequenced inside the OP-1 so can do all sorts of interesting timing patterns other than straight 16ths, this would also work with any DAW or multitrack too I suppose.

A really great combo!
Bricks
screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo
numan7
SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo applause w00t we're not worthy

very, very nice - and reminds me that i need to be using my "muff crusher" pedal a bit more often... hihi

cheers,
7n7
BugBrand
Numan7 - But that's a face you're crushing there, not a muff?! Your usage approach may need adjustment!
Christopher Winkels
Love the rhythm that comes in around 0:50.

That sounds great. we're not worthy
numan7
BugBrand wrote:
Numan7 - But that's a face you're crushing there, not a muff?! Your usage approach may need adjustment!

hihi well, actually i have it *mounted on my face* for the purpose of crushing muffs !

we're not worthy

cheers,
7n7
indexofmetals
nice!!! and good to see the teaspoon with the bugbox, the perfect wife to bugbrand
Low-Gain
Ordered my Monotribe today.

In stock ready to ship at Novamusik.com
otoskope
Just came back from Japan, and, well....I couldn't resist buying a Monotribe there - it's really a little beast! Worth every yen! Very well thought out, and capable of some weird wild sounds - since the LFO goes audio range and can modulate OSC and/or filter, you can get both FM and AM (through filter mod) mayhem! And the sequencer is a little gem. Thinking about how to get some trigger ulses out to control the bugmod directly from it....time for some circuit bending!
/Palle
ringstone
Holy crap! The first 20 seconds of this I thought it was a cover of Cabaret Voltaire - "This is Entertainment"!!! eek! Spooky...

Nice job anyway!

Cheers
Blair
brickman
Sweet sounds , love the sound of the Bugcrusher , its got a really musical quality to it .
Christopher Winkels
ringstone wrote:
Holy crap! The first 20 seconds of this I thought it was a cover of Cabaret Voltaire - "This is Entertainment"!!! eek! Spooky...

You're right! I knew it sounded familiar.
darenager
Ha, I'll have to check it out!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1