MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Videosynthesist in Europe?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author Videosynthesist in Europe?
franzschuier
I am searching for modular video artist in Europe for an event in the cologne area. Act. im looking for somebody interested in doing a workshop/lecture and Visuals for an evening event.

Anybody in Europe ineterested and member here?
snufkin
I would love to I don't feel I am knowledgable enough on the technical side and I dont currenlty own any modular video synthesizers (although I do have some simpler all in one stuff and make allot of video synth work)

I sugest looking up the synkie guys as they have a beautful system and it's open source!
franzschuier
snufkin wrote:
I would love to I don't feel I am knowledgable enough on the technical side and I dont currenlty own any modular video synthesizers (although I do have some simpler all in one stuff and make allot of video synth work)

It shouldnt be to technical anyway. Im looking for someone to present what has been done. The Subject is quite unknow to most people, even synthesists. Im an avid reader of your blog too.

Ill contact you of list later. thumbs up
lizlarsen
This sounds like an exciting event! Please post more details when you can.
flozki
sure. we would love to be there.
we can present the synkie ,play with it and maybe also i can bring the
EMS spectre. depends a little on the event....

let me know.
pm for email exchange...thankss
f.
snufkin
damn! I would love to see both the spectre and synkie in person
franzschuier
flozki wrote:
sure. we would love to be there.
we can present the synkie ,play with it and maybe also i can bring the
EMS spectre. depends a little on the event....

let me know.
pm for email exchange...thankss
f.

done.. and thnx in advance
kjellb
Can you tell some more about the event?
franzschuier
kjellb wrote:

It is still in evaluation/planning stage.
Short Info:

We plan to setup a day workshop program with courses about History of electronic music, analog synthesis, Modular synthesis, video synthesis and maybe a small diy workshop. The Location has a screening room too, so if we get the rigth, we will try to get an interesting documentary to show.

In the evening there will be an event with 3-4 Live Acts and Dj playing afterwards.

The whole thing is planned on a small scale for the first year. The whole topic is not present in this part of germany at the moment.
kjellb
I am based in Norway. Depending on the schedule, I can do a demo of my live set up which at the moment consists of:
The Cyndustries Zeroscillator, Doepfer A-119, A-163, Tip top Z-3000, Expert Sleepers ES-3, Dave Jones MVIP, 2 units of Dave Jones VO-1 (video oscillator),2 units of Dave Jones TABI (triple attenuate boost invert),Dave Jones BB2VD (black burst/video to Vertical Drive) and Dave Jones 4 channel Output amp OA-3.
snufkin
franzschuier wrote:
kjellb wrote:

It is still in evaluation/planning stage.
Short Info:

We plan to setup a day workshop program with courses about History of electronic music, analog synthesis, Modular synthesis, video synthesis and maybe a small diy workshop. The Location has a screening room too, so if we get the rigth, we will try to get an interesting documentary to show.

In the evening there will be an event with 3-4 Live Acts and Dj playing afterwards.

The whole thing is planned on a small scale for the first year. The whole topic is not present in this part of germany at the moment.

document it for online please Mr. Green
franzschuier
snufkin wrote:

document it for online please Mr. Green[/quote]

As soon as we have confirmation about financing, team and the location. Some parts dont look to good right now. But im on it a 100%. I am thinking about a Plan B too - maybe setting up a monthly smaller Thing with One Artist a time. Ill keep everybody posted.
franzschuier
Ok, the name has been decided on.
Funding is bad so plan b will be the route to follow.

next stop is the website ill post here.
franzschuier
first event date is 12.11.11

Facebook page:

www.facebook.com/pages/Oscillate/181705478569127?sk=wall&filter=2

Website ( preliminary )

www.oscillate.de
snufkin
nice will blog this one
franzschuier
Newsletter here: http://beansandbacon.us2.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=92c18173741d6ad1 19b536621&id=fd4d9cdd72
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1