MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

PRC5 Wavefolder and Butoh
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author PRC5 Wavefolder and Butoh
radams
Here's a snip of some patching using the PRC5 Wavefolder - a great sounding module - some filtering and PT Delay as it progresses

[s]http://soundcloud.com/radams-1/prc5/[/s]

this is a shortened piece intended for Butoh Dance - a bit droney ( don't hate me )

[s]http://soundcloud.com/radams-1/butoh/[/s]
KNYST
That Butoh dance piece is beautiful! I love drones, so no hard feelings...

I believe I hear some phasing and panning... post production?
darenager
Awesome Randy - love the robotic sounding voice in the first one, in the second one at around 3.20 sounds like some forest ambience on a distant world, lovely Guinness ftw!
BugBrand
These are both fantastic!

As always, the richness of sounds is really lovely -- the first recording could form great underlays for something else. And the 2nd is a very enjoyable droner -- I like the subtle clickety that comes in later on.
opsysbug
Yes! Both tracks great stuff!
indexofmetals
yeah Randy I hate you for the patching you do so easily twisted
radams
KNYST wrote:
That Butoh dance piece is beautiful! I love drones, so no hard feelings...

I believe I hear some phasing and panning... post production?

Knyst - no phasing - the panning comes in cause this was reduced down from about 40 minutes or so - it evolves slowly over a longer period of time which is much more in tune with the dance ! But for a listening demo I thought it would be better shorter - so when I edited sections together I would pan and fade them in - pan and fade -HEY TOM !

Tom - I agree about the nice background for something else - the PRC5 thing is just a patching demo but I think it could ( along with some other stuff ) find it's way into something else !

Richard - don't hate me !!! lol
BugBrand
radams wrote:
.... so when I edited sections together I would pan and fade them in - pan and fade -HEY TOM !...

You called?!
Oh, yeah...
....................................................yeah
.............yeah.................................
yeah..................................................
.....................................yeah.........
.....yeah.....................................
..........................yeah.....................

...........................................yeah......
....yeah..........................................
otoskope
Help! Tom faded out into an irregular pan.... Ghost help What about all the planned new modules!? Please fade him up again, and return him in a not so faded regular pan!
KNYST
eek!
It's been 10 days now of irregular panning!!
Hope he will make it through!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1