MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Baby Sleeping Soundly
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Baby Sleeping Soundly
BugBrand
New BugBlog post about a lovely picture I was sent recently::
http://bugbrand.blogspot.com/2011/07/baby-mani-sleeping-soundly.html

Jules wrote to me recently with a wonderful picture - his new baby boy with his old Weevil (c.2006 I think).

"I cannot tell you how brilliant the weevil is in terms of helping this little baby sleep."

Heart-warming!

My brother's daughter also had a lot of fun with a Postcard Weevil from the age of 1year6months and I've heard similar from a few people. I'm always a bit surprised that they seem fine when putting the touch-plates in their mouths because that can certainly give a tingly little shock!
dan_p
^ lil dudes gonna have problems in later life. hihi

Erk eek skweetch blip zark............. while the other kids are all, twinkle twinkle.....
a100user
I don't normally do cute but......................

So is this the alternative to Raymond Scott?
otoskope
Like! My kids and visiting kids always love to play with touch contact gear! Mostly weevils, crackle box and one Peter Blasser thingy. Never tried to make them sleep from those noises, though. Not intentionally, anyway (because they noises are often there, from my studio, and they do fall asleep...).
/Palle
solitaryzen
My son has been playing with the Board Weevil since he was a year old (he's three now). I must film him messing about with it - he got it making some sounds I'd never managed to coax from the little machine one time, so had to quickly snatch it off him and note down the switch/knob positions!
emergencyofstate
I can't tell if its the baby that is tiny, or is it the old weevil huge!?

hihi
radams

I WANNA WEEVIL !!!
dude
emergencyofstate wrote:
I can't tell if its the baby that is tiny, or is it the old weevil huge!?

hihi

agreed

damn cute regardless. thanks for sharing!
KNYST
very nice!
also my kid has been enjoying the weevils (from about six months of age) 8_)
otoskope
Does it say "NJSBÃ…KS"!? Noise-box in Bergenese...!
My sons made similar drawings of the Peter Blasser thingy they played with when they were little. Absolutely lovely. And I have on my wall a drawing one of my sons made when he was 4, of me playing synth, same style of drawing! Knobs, keys, everything! They even built their own "synths" out of wooden blocks, drawing keys and knobs with pens directly on the wood...oh my, have I brainwashed them...

/Palle
otoskope
I don't know where the Blasser Kittenettik drawing is right now (packing for a Lapland trip, leaving in a few hours), but here's me with a synth, drawn by my son at age 3-4, one of his first "person" drawings, I think:

Big hands...And here's one of my younger son's wooden 'synths' - keys and knobs drawn with gold-pen, at age five, maybe six:

Just couldn't throw that piece of wood away, keep it in my studio! Sorry about the bad image quality - just quick mobile photos.
These days they play Monotribe, Ableton and StarCraft2...I tried to get them interested in learning Nord Modular, but in vain so far...

/Palle
otoskope
Thanks!
/Palle
dan_p
That wood synth is so cool. thumbs up
richard
dan_p wrote:
That wood synth is so cool. thumbs up

yeah, does it work?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1