MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

All new products are ready to order in kit or assembled form
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author All new products are ready to order in kit or assembled form
Kwote
All new products are ready to order in kit or assembled form.

These include the SB2780/2790 Splitter/Mixer Combo and the WC2700 Window Comparator.

We also have added assembled 27" patch cables with color coded heat shrink.

See the main page or store page for ordering links and more info.

http://www.blacet.com

*******YAAAAAAAAAAYYYY********
Kwote
the window comparator(assembled) is only $124!

now if i only had a clue what it does i might get one oops
Muff Wiggler
i know , SICK prices on the new blacet stuff. the mixer/splitter units are like 2 for 1, it's nuts.

a window comparator as far as i understand one, is a type of logic module. useful for routing and sequencing sort of work. like you could use it to fire off triggers (or other envelopes) when the specific amplitude of a certain voltage rises above a set threshold, this could be from an envelope or an audio signal.

or you could create new types of audio rate signals, by combining only the highest amplitude portions of two seperate signals (or lowest portion, etc)

that's my guess anyway haha, will ultimately have to try one out and see what sort of interesting things it can do 8)
J.w.M.
Yeah-- I've been curious about the window comparator. As far as I can figure, Muff's spot-on. The question that remains is what music use it'll provide that existing modules can't. Looking forward to some samples, people!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1