MUFF WIGGLER
one billion tastes and tunes

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Watch out! I just nuked 1-post user "gear101" after receiving five different complaints over the course of about 20mins that he's sending PMs to people offering to sell gear. Seems pretty fishy! I'm sure he'll be back under a different name but with the same old game. Be careful! Thanks to everyone who let me know about this guy.

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
How many 300 series systems are out there?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author How many 300 series systems are out there?
wavecircle
Big Audio Sodomite

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: How many 300 series systems are out there? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

With there being so few videos online and not that much on soundcloud I was wondering how many 300 series owners there are?

Older computer stuff : https://soundcloud.com/wavecircle
Ekofisk
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, there's you! Now make a video!
wavecircle
Big Audio Sodomite

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not here yet. I need a PSU and case also.

Ekofisk
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahh. Well in that case, I'd like to know as well.
There really are very few videos etc online, and I, for one, would like to see more.
3vcos
Must have slack/modules

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think I remember grant mentioning when he retired the 300 series there were roughly 350 modules out there. That was quite a few years ago but I don't think he made many since production started again. Now with production restarted I'd guess there are around 400 modules out there at this time....?
rico loverde
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i just played with el clones new 300 system this week. first time on one. they are so friggin cool. the mixolator kinda did my head in.

Last edited by rico loverde on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
wavecircle
Big Audio Sodomite

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

3vcos wrote:
I think I remember grant mentioning when he retired the 300 series there were roughly 350 modules out there. That was quite a few years ago but I don't think he made many since production started again. Now with production restarted I'd guess there are around 400 modules out there at this time....?

So excluding Gary Chang there are about 200 modules out there? Mr. Green

plord
Wacky for Wiard Wiggler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Would be interesting to count them. I bet we have a fair representation just here on Muff's.

Cary Grace (1) (It still counts! Maybe triple!)
Gary Chang (36)
smoo
Muff (15)
Me (14)
sandyb (8)
Norman Phay (9)
revmutt (15)
Fnord (6)
Wavecircle (8)
El Clone
Ekofisk (9)
Construct09 (5)
Eef
3VCOs (7)
fluxmonkey (8)
ChamomileShark (11)
AcidHangover (12)
anadeji (3)
ModularFreak (15)

That's 175 300 series modules confirmed so far, plus ~9 old and new controllers.
I bet I am missing a few posters; speak up and I'll update the list. Adding what I know about some systems (mine, Muff's, Gary's, sandyb's, Norman's) and completely wild-ass guessing a 6 module "System 1" type of layout for most everyone else on average, fudge fudge, that's 175 true blue Wiard modules right there[*]. It wouldn't surprise me at all to find that we had 50% of all existing Wiard 300 modules owned and represented by Muff forum members. Probably more.

[*] I have excluded from this count the crazy 300 format DIY modules that Norman and I have made or had built, and also skipped counting new or old joystick controllers or 1200 series. This is just 300 format tall blue wondermodules.

Last edited by plord on Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 13 times in total
3vcos
Must have slack/modules

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm....how many modules count as a system? Heck, a waveform city or classic vco and a Borg is a system. :-)

plord wrote:
Would be interesting to count them. I bet we have a fiar representation just here on Muff's.

Grant, obviously.
Cary Grace too.
Gary Chang
smoo
Muff
Me
sandyb
Norman Phay
revmutt
Fnord
Wavecircle
El Clone
Ekofisk
Construct09
Eef

I bet I am missing a few posters; speak up and I'll update the list. Adding what I know about some systems (mine, Muff's, Gary's, sandyb's, Norman's) and completely wild-ass guessing a 6 module "System 1" type of layout for most everyone else on average, fudge fudge, that's 150 true blue Wiard modules right there[*]. It wouldn't surprise me at all to find that we had 50% of all existing Wiard 300 modules owned and represented by Muff forum members. Probably more.

[*] I have excluded from this count the crazy 300 format DIY modules that Norman and I have made or had built.
wavecircle
Big Audio Sodomite

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A 300 series wogglebug is a system.

I guess anyone who owns 300 series module(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: