MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Weevil: to sell or not to sell?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Weevil: to sell or not to sell?
neilbaldwin
I love my Weevil but the truth is I just never use it apart from frightening people who've never seen my gear before lol

Edited to add: it's a Weevil08, in case that matters...

Instinct is to just sell it on but I was wondering if there are any cheap/simple mods you could do to it to make it integrate with other stuff a little more. I have a fledgling Euro modular setup so getting some sockets on there and CVing the controls would be amazing.

Anyone done it before? Looking for some inspiration. I have access to a pretty good tech guy (i have the soldering skills of a bear on mushrooms)
Ekofisk
Just feed the output into cv-inputs of your modular. Great results. Especially for rhythmic mayhem.

Afaik, the cv thing isn't really doable, at least not realistically doable. There are a few threads on it, I believe.
dan_p
I've not tried it myself yet but I reckon there's joy to be had plugging it in to the OP-1. Must try that later.......

Its great as a sound source for the Oktatrack to mess with.
KNYST
from this thread:
"BugModular audio and cv to touch controls of W08 (ie mainly used as a processor), sent back to modular, output signal through Lovetone Meatball.
Moving patch cables around on the W08 touch panel... "

sound

Not the same as you asked for, but still a way of integrating the Weevil08 with a modular.
darenager
PM'ed thumbs up
neilbaldwin
I'm afraid I had to pull the trigger. Too many gaps in the modular to fill and little cash with which to do it lol

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43539
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1