MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Not a "tune"...............
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author Not a "tune"...............
J.w.M.
Not a tune... More like an amazingly ugly soundscape. See this post at my blog for further information: http://analoghorizons.blogspot.com/2007/11/fraaap.html

(Click below for link to file)

Anyway, I thought I'd post this just to show others around here that (as if you didn't already know) sometimes with modulars, the craziest things just manifest themselves.

It's like there's a poltergeist in my synth.
Muff Wiggler
hehehe very very flatulant, some very scary space sound in there as well

i like the sounds when the modulation moves between audio-rate and sub audio

at least i think that's what i'm hearing

some excellent sounds in there, could be trimmed and pulled into a sampler for all sorts of goodness!
Kwote
i can't check out audio at work but i read your blog and i totally feel you on the whole roadready kinds of cases vs. nice wood enclosure. the apartment life is a bitch. right now i have a 6u rotoready by skb. i was originally planning on using modules for the sake of external processing since i mostly am a dj/producer. but now i've gotten rid of my monosynth and am going completely modular. just ordered a Blacet VCO.

anyways, i'm planning on getting a few 10u roto's for my homesetup and keeping the 6u one for jamming/gigging purposes.

i'll hit this thread back up once i've listened to your anti-tune 8)
J.w.M.
Yeah-- I can't wait to move into a bigger place with a dedicated studio area. Until then, I'm looking at getting a 12 space Road Ready.

Thanks muff! Yeah-- the weird shifting happened (if memory serves me) when I went sub-audio. It's a cool patch, and completely backwards in terms of behavior from what I'm used to.

If I can get this sort of strangeness out of four modules, I can't wait to play around with a much larger system.
Kwote
J.w.M. wrote:
If I can get this sort of strangeness out of four modules, I can't wait to play around with a much larger system.

DOOD :shock: doooooooood :shock: beauty of modulars. i don't have much more than you and i'm still astonished.
consumed
its amazing and fun how organic and unpredictable modulars can be. i remember when i got my first few dotcom modules and i was plugging all sorts of stuff into places i had no idea what would happen. and i was multing EVERYTHING and creating feedback weirdness...so much fun. this reminds me of those days =)
zerosum
Yeah grin
bubble-ee bubble-ee bubble-ee bubble-ee lol

I love squibbles and bobbles and boobles and dribbles lol

Quote:
its amazing and fun how organic and unpredictable modulars can be. i remember when i got my first few dotcom modules and i was plugging all sorts of stuff into places i had no idea what would happen.

HEHEH Yup lol
It will really be a cool day when I get a VCO, right now anything that squeaks is my VCO
Kwote
zerosum wrote:
Yeah grin
bubble-ee bubble-ee bubble-ee bubble-ee lol

I love squibbles and bobbles and boobles and dribbles lol

Quote:
its amazing and fun how organic and unpredictable modulars can be. i remember when i got my first few dotcom modules and i was plugging all sorts of stuff into places i had no idea what would happen.

HEHEH Yup lol
It will really be a cool day when I get a VCO, right now anything that squeaks is my VCO

i just copped a used Blacet VCO on analoguehaven.com
will be my first modular VCO, real excited. up until now i've been stuck running a synth into my modular for the sake of VCO's. wasn't a horrible thing but i have a strong feeling this is gonna be waaaaaay better exclamation
synthetic
Cool patch.
J.w.M.
Again, this isn't anything more than just a fun little minute-long demo of my new module (the Improbability Drive noise source). Here, I recorded several tracks, each of which demonstrates a different function of the module (S&H, white, digital, etc.). I laid them over the top of each other, creating a cacophony. Seriously, though-- this module will really rock. It expands the artistic potential of my small modular by a TON. Highly recommended. Click the Audio image below to go to the Twango (or is it Ovi these days?) page.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1