MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

new to the Bugs
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author new to the Bugs
djangosfire
I just became part the Bugbrand users universe this morning....... I had never seen a system in the flesh, but I'm a proud owner of a single frame system now (did a trade, picked it up second hand!) - all I can say is "absolutely stunning".

Anyway, just sayin' "hey"....... can't wait to dig in and make/share some noise w/ this wonderful setup smile

- Adam


tIB
nice one adam, you and me both. smile enjoy!

(and btw if you ever want to swap out that e350 im your man! thumbs up )
KNYST
Congrats, and welcome!
Very cool little system you found there Guinness ftw!
radams
Oh no - this place is really going to hell lol
Guinness ftw! Django
richard
some interesting sidepanels you got there bro, more Lidl than Ikea. Nice one!

mind you, that clock divider looks a bit lonely - ain't nothin much to divide!
DGTom
love

(music without a clock hurts my simple brain, but) I guess you could use the CLK2A to 'count gestures' from the joystick? open & close gates in the background & so on hmmm.....
BananaPlug
Maybe use that divider with some of the Bank C waves in the E350.


Welcome to the noisy clubhouse. nanners
BugBrand
Hey - that's really cool!
I'm totally wondering where the parts came from - that's an interesting setup for sure and very different from the few 1Frame setups I've made before.
I would never have dreamt up a combo like that, but eyeballing it I can see that it would be really fun and rich -- CLK2A is definitely useful. Clock it from perhaps one of the touch-plate gates and then mix some outputs via the two DC mixers on the DD2s.
And, yes, nice-one on the EndCheeks you've got there!
djangosfire
Thanks all - I can't wait to twiddle the knobs on this thing late tonight - I did spend a good 20 min messing with it earlier and love love

radams wrote:
Oh no - this place is really going to hell lol
Guinness ftw! Django


Hey!!! angry lol lol lol

BananaPlug wrote:
Maybe use that divider with some of the Bank C waves in the E350.


What an awesome idea - yea! Guinness ftw!


richard wrote:
some interesting sidepanels you got there bro, more Lidl than Ikea. Nice one!



Wish I could take credit for the sidepanels, but they came from the previous owner (he made 'em from old political signs) . . . intended as a temporary solution, but I really really like 'em - cool idea thumbs up


BugBrand wrote:
Hey - that's really cool!
I'm totally wondering where the parts came from - that's an interesting setup for sure and very different from the few 1Frame setups I've made before.
I would never have dreamt up a combo like that, but eyeballing it I can see that it would be really fun and rich -- CLK2A is definitely useful. Clock it from perhaps one of the touch-plate gates and then mix some outputs via the two DC mixers on the DD2s.
And, yes, nice-one on the EndCheeks you've got there!


I really like this set of modules - should be loads of fun on their own AND w/ ye olde Buchla too nanners

Thank you Tom for making these great modules/systems - really, you did a wonderful job 8_)

I'll send you a PM and give you the history of this panel.

Best,

- Adam
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group