MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Bicameral Research
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Author Bicameral Research
pugix
I didn't know whether to post this in Artist Discussion or here. Decided here because it's video art. My friend David Linton makes these videos, although his main focus is live performance of these pieces. I'm really stunned by both the video and audio. This is a recent piece.

Matos
Very hypnotic. I like the focus on the central plane, the undulating collapses of the squares.
bitSmasher
Amazing! What equipment/techniques are used?
daverj
Richard, I've heard David Linton mentioned in video art circles for many years, and seen some of his videos on the web, but I never made the connection until right now that he was the same guy that played with you and Lee Ranaldo in the Fluks back in the 70s. Very cool.

http://bicameral.multiply.com/photos/album/21/the_Fluks_-_Binghamton_N Y_7779_-_band_photos#

He does some nice video.
pugix
Yes, the same. I got back in touch with Lee, David and Stuart a few years ago. Since then I've seen David perform a couple of times and been to a Sonic Youth concert. We've all aged a little since those photos were taken. hihi
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Video Synthesis  
Page 1 of 1