MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

"Bug Moans" heavy delay love
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author "Bug Moans" heavy delay love
djangosfire
OK, some deep space "Bug Moans" - improv w/ heavy delay smile

Love the Bugs!

[s]http://soundcloud.com/djangosfire/bug-moans[/s]
tIB
sounds lush, love it. love the bugs too. Guinness ftw!
KNYST
well performed improv.
patch details?
a100user
That is a nice piece, really enjoyed that.
djangosfire
Thanks for the compliments we're not worthy

KNYST wrote:
well performed improv.
patch details?

Thanks! Well . . . very generally speaking: E350 XY out into LPG#1, Z out into LPG#2. LFO#1 into Division - Division 7 out into clock of SWAMP Panel "Gated Comparator" AND into clock of the SWAMP "8-step Sequencer". The Gated Comparator to the 1V/Oct input of the E350 (creates the slow pith steps . . . which I manually tweak as the sequence plays out). The 4x8 step sequencer is patched back into: 1) the E350 Z CV Mod... stepping through wavetables 2) CV Mod of LPG#2 3) CV Mod of a VCA that controls a feedback loop mix from the main output module back into the PT Delay. I also patched the Joystick X Out into the LPG#1 CV mod, and the Y out into the E350 Y CV Mod.

Sounds like a mess of wires smile Hard to put into words . . but that is basically what was going on.

Thanks again,

- Adam
7thDanSound
I heard this through my incoming stream on soundcloud yesterday and it was fucking amazing! Very well put together Adam! we're not worthy thumbs up w00t
djangosfire
7thDanSound wrote:
I heard this through my incoming stream on soundcloud yesterday and it was fucking amazing! Very well put together Adam! we're not worthy thumbs up w00t

Thanks man- I really appreciate the compliment smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1