MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

drone vocals and other things
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author drone vocals and other things
KNYST
Was playing with a fun patch the other day. Voices and even instruments popped out of the fm overload.

Edited it down to about 9mins of live tweaking. Listen here: vocal memnon colossi
radams
Beautiful and strangely melodic !
a100user
Superb patch, inspiring
weinglas
Strange and awesome! applause we're not worthy
nrdvrgr
Underbart.
KNYST
Thanks, had a great time with this patch thumbs up
Recorded it about 10 times before tearing it down...
That Middle-Eastern shawm sound is pretty crazy. The voices were made with bandpass filtering with high resonance, wave folding, combined with loads of fm.

The sound quality seems to be quite low, but it's just a matter of fm overload - i.e. the waveforms are closer to noise. Not something I was looking for, but it kind of fit this time.
tIB
bug power! seriously strong sounds running through this, youve got to love the bug wavefolder, sadly mine is minijack atm. strangely reminiscent of the exorcist, scary shit! smile
BugBrand
Wow - fantastic -- I love the line that comes in around 4 minutes - just amazing.
Microscopial
BugBrand wrote:
Wow - fantastic -- I love the line that comes in around 4 minutes - just amazing.

hahahaha I thought id listen to the 4min bit and I damn near put on my kilt and had a wee fling roond the living room, great stuff Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana!
KNYST
Thanks for the kind words.

@Microscopial: Haha [insert reed instrument excitement emoticon here] lol

@tIB: scary shit is what we do up here.

cheers people Guinness ftw!
djangosfire
Nice and dark - I love it! Especially around 4:00 when that crying melody comes in zombie
KNYST
Thanks!
I much prefer the melody kicking in at about 8:00 thumbs up
dan_p
Good stuff Knyst Guinness ftw!
KNYST
Thanks for listening!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1