MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

1 x uCrusher Available
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author 1 x uCrusher Available
BugBrand
Just thought I'd post a notice here - I did up the last remaining MicroCrusher PCBs last week and there's currently a single box available if anyone is interested:

http://www.bugbrand.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=24&pr oducts_id=91
BugBrand
Snaffled (gone) - that was quick!
a100user
That's because it's a good product wink
Paradigm X
Sorry if obvious, but last as in never again?
cry ]

Your availability and my finances seem to oscillate 180degrees out of phase (god thats sad!). lol

cheers
miditerranean
I'd still like to buy one if any more are made. A bigger box à la PT-Delay would rock! Would be perfect for my Moog Voyager. I just discovered that using the PT-Delay box to overdrive the Voyager and add a little delay pre-filter sounds amazing! Especially when the delay gets noisy, the Moog's filter gives WHOOOSH!
BugBrand
Paradigm X wrote:
Sorry if obvious, but last as in never again?
:cry: ]

Your availability and my finances seem to oscillate 180degrees out of phase (god thats sad!). :lol:

cheers

Haha - sorry about the oscillations!

I'm not 100% sure but it is quite likely. This design hasn't been a massive seller recently, hence the lack of a real push from me.

Yes, I do still wonder about a more tricked out 'master' version.
(but other stuff tends to get into my brain first before I could focus on another - eg. Weevils!)
Paradigm X
I has sent you a rather long PM.

lol thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1