MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Bugbrand vs rage
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Bugbrand vs rage
tIB
Mostly bug modular, with PT delay, euro-frack patch on lead, sherman and H3000.

During recent studio frustrations the bug never fails to put a smile on my face. love

[s]http://soundcloud.com/tib/four-corner-fusion[/s]
Atticus
Woh, I really like this! Excellent stuff. Very George Harrison too, if you know what I mean...
a100user
Wonderful soundscape tIB, just ran through three times whilst doing my monthly project report, perfect - the piece not my report wink
tIB
thanks a lot chaps, Ive just been doing some octareworking of this in an effort to bond with my OT... might post it up later if i get chance.

that cyclebox sure sounds guitary dont it!

thanks for the listen and comments. smile
dan_p
superb stuff tIB's, you are an absolute master of sound my friend.

applause applause applause
darenager
Sounds like something from Real World studios meets Radiphonic workshop, definite eastern vibe to my ear yet also quite sci-fi.

Great work!
tIB
A Mahmood Gabriel-Derbyshire-Bowie production in space?

High praise Dan, literally- your typing that whilst flying something mental no doubt.

Thanks chaps, been a frustrating time in studio tIB of late (wrist) so nice to get stuck into the bug. Seems I have at least another week in the non working abyss... made me realise how much I need/like my job as well as my music time.
KNYST
Nice! Guinness ftw!
Umcorps
That is lovely.

You should get rage more often if it delivers up stuff like this.
tIB
just imagine the wonders I would have put out during my 2 years in bangkok. permarage! lol
otoskope
^Was it that bad?
KNYST
@ Palle lol

@tIB
(about that, I can't hear the rage - it sounds cosy to me)
Tip: try to stay in that state and hit rec as often as you can.
otoskope
^ Rage IS cosy. It's even comforting. Depressed and angry music makes me happy.
tIB
otoskope wrote:
^Was it that bad?

it was the best of times, it was the worst of times! I wouldnt change a thing but I'm pretty sure I won' be going to live there again. Never say never and all that...

@ KYNST: agree this isnt ragey; I have a habit of contrasting how I feel with the music I make... audio escapism of sorts.
KNYST
otoskope wrote:
Depressed and angry music makes me happy.

I carry the same disease. Sad = happy.
KNYST
escapism ftw SlayerBadger!
(where we go to enjoy ourselves - or reality as I usually call it)
Isn't that what we all are doing?
otoskope
"@KYNST" lol Good version of that name. Some kind of strange German accent? Knyst, you became even more arty, suddenly.

"agree this isnt ragey; I have a habit of contrasting how I feel with the music I make"

Amateur diagnose: You had rage against the (other) machines, and escaped to feeling cosy with the bug.
tIB
otoskope wrote:
"@KYNST" lol Good version of that name. Some kind of strange German accent? Knyst, you became even more arty, suddenly.

what is it with this guy? he eats my basic literacy skills!

Quote:
Amateur diagnose: You had rage against the (other) machines, and escaped to feeling cosy with the bug.

that's not too far wrong... promoted to pro!
KNYST
otoskope wrote:

eek! even more? About time.

-edit-
kasta sten i glashus, Palle... pencils and all... seriously, i just don't get it lol
otoskope
Yeah, next project is to play bugmod through liquid paint - dipping the whole thing in colorued resistive fluids to create arty feedback paths, converting the whole thing into a giant colourful super-weevil!

Not...
tIB
Take two!

[s]http://soundcloud.com/tib/nonunion[/s]

same bug patch, threw more at it.
a100user
tIB wrote:
same bug patch, threw more at it.

That explains why it's doubley nice thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1