MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

PT Delay in Euro?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author PT Delay in Euro?
mudlogger
Hi Tom - any chance of a PT delay in Euro?

I saw a video of Wetterberg with a euro/modded PT delay?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr2iVvYz6YE
a100user
Actually it's a standard Frac panel with mini jacks, which Tom provides. Not sure if the top and bottom of the panel has been filed down a bit to fit the case, looks like it.

Very nice module BTW.
tIB
minijack frac PT delays arent easy to come by- there are some rev 1's out there though I think the rev2 design doesnt support minijacks.
BugBrand
Yes, sorry, very unlikely.

Euro is totally not my sphere and I'm not intending going anywhere near the format.

The PT Delay currently can't easily be ported to Minijack otherwise I'd likely have done a version (in Frac, naturally). Wetterberg did, indeed, get one back when I was doing the original versions which were easier to Minijack-ify. Even then it was pretty much a one off in 'euro' - I just tested it at 12V and made a suitable power cable, but the actual module itself was still Frac in every other way (ie. panel!)
mudlogger
OK - no worries, thanks
Brownian Lotion
Hey Tom,

Speaking of running Bugs of 12V, how many of the other modules do you think would do this (without complaining)?
BugBrand
Brownian Lotion wrote:
Hey Tom,

Speaking of running Bugs of 12V, how many of the other modules do you think would do this (without complaining)?

Umm... Possibly many, though potentially with bad scaling etc.
But I don't recommend it at all!
I believe in my system approach hence my usual reticence to most shoe-horning ideas.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1