MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Berlin live show recording..
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Berlin live show recording..
BugBrand
Here's a quick room recording of one of my Berlin shows from last weekend.

[s]http://soundcloud.com/bugbrand/bugbrand-modularlive[/s]

Absolutely the usual free-flow-wobbling-warts'n'all!
And a couple of comedy moments too..
Fidgit
nice! smile
i hope you enjoyed it! thumbs up

any pics available?
BugBrand
I enjoyed very much indeed - thanks!
I've gotta go through the recordings for K77 too (organised by Richard - great to meet Navs there too).

Pics - once I finish off the film in my camera - keeping it analogue, naturally!
Fidgit
BugBrand wrote:
Pics - once I finish off the film in my camera - keeping it analogue, naturally!

applause
so do i, when it really matters...
stainers
I enjoyed that, thanks
radams
Downloading now - I'll give a listen soon - thumbs up !
a100user
Nice Tom, enjoyed that.
BugBrand
Cheers!

I processed the K77 show recording last night, but then forgot to save and the computer gunked in the morning. I had a zoned-out blast listening back to parts of it last night. So I'll get to it again next week and get that up too - its a nice contrast -> similar starting points but then diverges (as always happens).
dan_p
applause
noise brigade
Spreading the bug - sounds good
richard
Great to have you Tom

and I thought it was a great show too - we'll have to do it again! I was too frazzled by various things to take a desk recording unfortunately
Navs
Nice set, Tom - it was great to meet you too!

I liked your use of VC delay and high frequency shimmer at K77 - I think you'd get on well with a frequency shifter smile
darenager
Great stuff, some nice little plinks in there and when the wonky rhythmic goodness starts MY ASS IS BLEEDING Sounds like a great time was had by all thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1