MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Postcards from the Edge
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Postcards from the Edge
eyehue
One short live take. Two Postcard Weevils, cross modulating each other using a pair of patch cords on the touch surfaces.

Stereo separation and compression added.

We were particularly stoked about the sounds around the 2 minute mark.

http://vesicapiscis.ochlo.com/anomos_and_eyehue_-_postcards_from_the_e dge_-live-.mp3

anomos & eyehue
KNYST
Crazy! :-)
Love the crunch and punchiness
vurt
SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo SlayerBadger!
some crazy shit in there man!
lovely.
Uncopyrightable
Dood! this was awesome eek! SlayerBadger! love
BugBrand
Yep, nuts and awesome! I've not actually tried the dual connections myself yet.. must do!
eyehue
hey thanks everyone! we continued playing the weevils after this (without recording) using the output of one as a patch cable to the other. i think we will be posting a couple more dual postcard cross-modulations soon, maybe using a mic. thanks to tom bugs for such expressive design! looking forward to trying stuff like this with two postcard weevils and a board weevil.
EvNSmithJr
Awesome idea. I was actually experimenting with alligator clips like this on my BoardWeevil(being very careful not to scratch up up the touch contacts).
Need to try that again. Cool stuff!
peh
great stuff! - that's it i'm clearing the decks and trying the same with my board & postcard (it was one of the reasons i bought the former but never got around to trying it lol
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1