MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

++HappyGoikesCustomers
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author ++HappyGoikesCustomers
eef
Is there some reason that a Musical Instrument should be beautiful? We generally discuss them based on the sound they make, and consider that the proper way to measure Quality.

Of course there is a human factor involved, especially if you are the person interacting with the instrument. But here shouldn't ease of use and expressivity be the measure? Why beauty?
construct09
hmmm..... happy goikes customer notification?

Ahhh....Beautiful case man
rico loverde
Awesome looking case, looks very nice with those beautiful Wiards. I'm a very happy goike customer as well. His work is great and he is absolutely a pleasure to deal with.
Muff Wiggler
MY ASS IS BLEEDING

OMG.... so gorgeous, wow!!!!

Wiard & Goiks - doesn't get any sweeter than that!! we're not worthy
eef
Thanks guys! I do love it. It invites a spirit of play and experimentation. Grant's intentions in that regard have been fulfilled, at least for me.

The blue panels deserve a walnut case. The brass screws may not be the best idea though, it's hard to drive them all the way in without stripping the heads. Or maybe I should have gotten shorter screws? I'm not really a handyman.
chamomileshark
that does look fine
infradead
eef wrote:
Thanks guys! I do love it. It invites a spirit of play and experimentation. Grant's intentions in that regard have been fulfilled, at least for me.

The blue panels deserve a walnut case. The brass screws may not be the best idea though, it's hard to drive them all the way in without stripping the heads. Or maybe I should have gotten shorter screws? I'm not really a handyman.

predrill your holes and they'll go right in.
Low-Gain
SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
So sexy!
eef
@infradead -- I did pre drill. Perhaps I needed a bigger bit?
@shaft9000 -- this one is Walnut.
BLVCKJEVNS
Excellent cases I have a 6u that is great, super portable as well. Goiks is also great to work with, responds quickly and ships really well. I met him at the last trash audio synth meet and bought a mutagen off him, super nice guy.
fiero
i love the goike cases .
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1