MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New BugBrand Jam, Jacktics
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author New BugBrand Jam, Jacktics
dan_p
I was quite happy with this patch. It was a lot of fun to jam with so I thought I would jam it in to a sort of tune. Its kind of a minimal funky techno thing and a bit of a head down gurner.

It is mostly SV filter being freeqed by various things driven from dividers and logic + Seq1 and CTL-1. other sounds are coming form E350. A bit of the mighty RE-301 is in there too. What I enjoy is making rhythmic stuff but without a distinct drum part, sort of like making a sound that moves around to create the percussion, this is why I love the SV filter so much.

As usual I have a great jam then when it comes to hit record it all goes Peter Tong, this was take 2. I need to sort out my real to real, I just need some cables to patch it in. Done a couple of test recordings with it and its going to be great. I will use it to record the whole jam and then edit out the bits I like, or is that selling out?

[s]http://soundcloud.com/dan_p/jacktics[/s]
l e b e r
really really good. nice work dan!

were you flying when you recorded this? we're not worthy

you're the man in the moon, right?
dan_p
^ Thanks leber, I was in the studio for this one, I know, very boring of me but I would of needed a lot of extension leads otherwise! hihi
a100user
Sweet Dan,

I love those long echo tails, 301 I assume.
otoskope
That was elegant!
BananaPlug
Nice one. That kind of thing can go on for hours.
Low-Gain
as always... amazing.
SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
UMBRA77
SO GREAT!!
BugBrand
Vinyl calling...

DanP's extendo-dub-mix.

BANGER.
djangosfire
Silky smooth - grooving yum yum awesome track!! 8_) BugBrand! BugBrand!
miditerranean
The SV Filter is a lovely thing! Great jam!
dan_p
Thanks Guinness ftw!

The delays are a mixture of PTDel (module) and RE-301.
darenager
Hotdiggitydawg!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1