MUFF WIGGLER
one billion tastes and tunes

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Please join us at NAMM! MW will be hosting a booth and we would like to invite all manufacturers small and large to join us. We are delighted to support this scene and help provide booth space for anyone who wants to show off their gear and partake in the company of the best group of folks on earth. Please email [email protected] to discuss details. Hope to see you there!

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
Eventide going Native with their plug ins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next [all]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Eventide going Native with their plug ins
Veqtor
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anyone who's done pro audio programming knows the effort and headache that comes with it makes it something you wouldn't want to do for free.

Paying a quite small sum of money for say the eventide space, isn't too much to ask IMO. I mean, it has A LOT of knobs, sturdy construction, great algos and most importantly, the dsp inside is the sole dev target = top notch quality

tompty
Wiggling with Experience

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

edit: drunk
clorax hurd
Notorious Frog Licker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

amnesia wrote:
ZDSP

you can't do so complex things with it's resources / DSP chip...
polyslax
Wiggling with Experience

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gentlemen, start your wallets... just got the following email:

At the NAMM show we are going to unveil the following new native plug-ins (sorry, we can barely contain ourselves)

Blackhole from the acclaimed Space Stompbox (with its DNA from the DSP4000/H8000 studio processors). Available in March for a special limited time intro price of only $99! (regularly $199).

And the H3000 Factory from ModFactory 1, 2, and PatchFactory from the venerable H3000 D/SE. It includes the numbered factory presets from these algorithms and a whole lot more. Available in March for a special limited time intro price of only $149! (regularly $299).

Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

polyslax wrote:
Gentlemen, start your wallets... just got the following email:

At the NAMM show we are going to unveil the following new native plug-ins (sorry, we can barely contain ourselves)

Blackhole from the acclaimed Space Stompbox (with its DNA from the DSP4000/H8000 studio processors). Available in March for a special limited time intro price of only $99! (regularly $199).

And the H3000 Factory from ModFactory 1, 2, and PatchFactory from the venerable H3000 D/SE. It includes the numbered factory presets from these algorithms and a whole lot more. Available in March for a special limited time intro price of only $149! (regularly $299).

sold!!!!!!!! let me at'em

MuffShop Agent
chamomileshark
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

so these will just be straight VSTs right? Anyone know what the protection will be on them? I have e-licenser only here.
ignatius
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

chamomileshark wrote:
so these will just be straight VSTs right? Anyone know what the protection will be on them? I have e-licenser only here.

i'm hoping challenge response but my guess is they'll be iLok2

MuffShop Agent
chamomileshark
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

sigh. i think that will count me out. It's ok I do appreciate they need to protect their investment.

Maybe some day I'll pick up one of the stomp boxes.

apfEID
electro-vivisection

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yup, iLok 2.
ignatius
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

apfEID wrote:
Yup, iLok 2.

bummer about iLoks. i'd love to have the ilok plugs on my laptop for when traveling or playing live.. no way i'll do that with a stupid ilok waiting to be stolen/lost/broken.

so, the handful of iLok plugs i use are stuck in my desktop. i'll not take an iLok on the road or have it hanging off my laptop for any reason.

but.. there are a couple things i can't resist and are iLok only.. these eventide plugs will be in that list.

MuffShop Agent
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next [all]
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: