MUFF WIGGLER
one billion tastes and tunes

FAQ & Terms Of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Information
Please join us at NAMM! MW will be hosting a booth and we would like to invite all manufacturers small and large to join us. We are delighted to support this scene and help provide booth space for anyone who wants to show off their gear and partake in the company of the best group of folks on earth. Please email [email protected] to discuss details. Hope to see you there!

MW Radio

Search for at
MUFF WIGGLER Advanced Search
new DIE ANTWOORD
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next [all]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author new DIE ANTWOORD
rico loverde
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: new DIE ANTWOORD Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

diggin this, a bit harsh at the end though

Matos
Modular masturbator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Love dez cats. But I hope the album isn't so straight up like this. I love their weird hiphop maxi rave blast mix, so I hope they keep exploring. Just In case some get confused, they are not homophobic. Their dj, the mc spitting those lines, is gay. In south Africa certain words lack the strange power that they have over others. The dj is making the faggot word his bitch as they've said.
rico loverde
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Matos wrote:
Love dez cats. But I hope the album isn't so straight up like this. I love their weird hiphop maxi rave blast mix, so I hope they keep exploring. Just In case some get confused, they are not homophobic. Their dj, the mc spitting those lines, is gay. In south Africa certain words lack the strange power that they have over others. The dj is making the faggot word his bitch as they've said.
yea I agree I hope they keep the wackiness from the first but i must say this song sounds great loud with lots of sub!!!!! i still listen to the first album all the time.

they actually dropped Interscope because Interscope were trying to fuck with their sound and they decided to start their own label to release the new record, Zeph Records. Gotta love a band with morals!!!!

something about yo landi really turns me on...her voice makes me all tingly inside

mystico
4 million volt wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

SlayerBadger! Waddy Jones does it again. Definitely pushing buttons with this one.

I saw these guys do set with Aphex Twin in London a while back, it was pretty epic.
shreddoggie
Wiggling like a Pomeranian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What a strange 'band' - I love these guys because they have somehow managed to be commercial but progressive and yet get some attention too - good on em (mate)! - I don't know if I like the the music as much as I like them as artists - apparently totally CONTRIVED (btw). hmmmm.....

Bruce Lee wrote:
"Learn the principle, abide by the principle, and dissolve the principle. In short, enter a mold without being caged in it. Obey the principle without being bound by it. LEARN, MASTER AND ACHIEVE!!!"
Fnord
Discordian Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the fact that they exist, but their music isn't my cup of tea. I hope they're very successful because the world just isn't weird enough for me.

Muffwiggler: I've seen communities ruined over politics. I've seen friendships end over racism. I've never seen these things happen as a result of breasts.
ignatius
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

meh. it was OK. the whole end part was a flat yawn. there is a way to do that kind of thing and they didn't pull it off in my eyes.

there's something there though. i do like their more playful side. i hope they keep it weird.

MuffShop Agent
laserpalace
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Maybe this will clear some things up:

hihi I really dig the weirdo aesthetic. Not sure about their music though.

rico loverde
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

that was great laserplace... i really like their attitude, they bring a smile to my face. Mr. Green
ignatius
Super Deluxe Wiggler

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

laserpalace wrote:
Maybe this will clear some things up:

hihi I really dig the weirdo aesthetic. Not sure about their music though.

that's funny. and yeah.. i get the whole idea of word ownership etc but that doesn't make it any less boring for me. perhaps it's just lost on me.

but i LOVE the earl sweatshirt record. seriously, i just don't get it

MuffShop Agent
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Artist Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next [all]
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: